Add a Photo

Photos (9)
charisse c.
charisse c.
Bloomfield, NJ
Dec. 19, 2016, 11:38 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
I love the cheesecakes. But the pricing on the cakes is just a bit beyond my reach for a dessert. If it was more affordable I would purchase cakes more often.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Fairless Hls, PA
Dec. 15, 2016, 7:15 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
Amazing! I love going to the cheesecake factory restaurant just for a slice. My favorite is the smores cheesecake and the hersheys chocolate bar. Obsessed.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Omg. I love the food and the cheesecakes! If I could, I would order one of each to take home and just eat myself into a sugar induced coma. Sooo delicious!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Feb. 2, 2017, 11:34 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
Ive been to the cheese cake factory once and the we had to wait like an hour probably but it was well worth it. It was the best cheese cake ive ever had.
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
My sister loves them! Every time we go to the Cheesecake Factory so gets a slice and it looks amazing. They can be a little pricey but it is so good lol.
Bobbi P.
Bobbi P.
Yuba city, Ca
Oct. 10, 2016, 2:28 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
My favorite cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory is the banana foster cheesecake it's a lite banana cheesecake with Carmel and real banana on the top
Kamila B.
Kamila B.
I honestly do not know what I would do without these cheesecakes in my life. They are absolutely DELICIOUS! I always have a taste for one, so so yummy.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Dec. 26, 2016, 8:20 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
They literally have the word cheesecake in the name. The cookie dough, Oreo, and chocolate tuxedo 🙃 are so good still trying new ones every time I go
ashley s.
ashley s.
Saint Louis, MO
By far one of the best cheesecakes ever. My fav is the red velvet cheesecake it has cake on the middle amd its jist so creamy and good i jist love it
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Columbus, OH
Oct. 20, 2016, 12:49 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
The cheesecake here is so delicious! They come in so many flavors I didn't even know where possible! It is a little pricey, but definitely worth it!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?