Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Riverview, Fl

Deelish! We have a Cheesecake Factory here in Bossier that only serves the cheesecakes. I stop in when I need a fantastic cheesecake for myself or as a gift. They are always fresh, always delicious!
Luana G.
Luana G.
Arlington , VA

The food is ok. But because it is just ok I think it is expensive.
Although the cheesecakes worth each penny! If I could I would eat it everyday. My favorite flavor is the original with strawberry.
Mallorie F.
Mallorie F.

This is my favorite restaurant to go to on my birthday every year. The cheesecake menu is huge with something for everyone. They are great quality. The slices are the perfect size, not too small.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA

Drool! The absolute best cheesecake you can get. I highly recommend the red velvet cheesecake! These cheesecakes are the prefect size for a family get together or an alternative to birthday cake.
Princess R.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca

My favorite cake from here is the lemon cello I get it for birthdays every single time it is my absolute favorite flavor I go here just to eat a slice it comes with whip cream and strawberries.
Helen B.
Helen B.
Reseda, CA

Omg where do I even begin. Every time I go to cheesecake it is a must to eat one of their cakes. I probably have tried all the flavors by now. Sometimes I don't even go to eat cake. Ha ha ha
Jia H.
Jia H.
Deerfield Bch, FL

The cheesecake factory is a great restaurant. Of course they are famous for the cheesecake but they also have great burgers and sandwiches as well. My favorite… The strawberry cheesecake!!
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY

This is one of my favorite restaurants to go to. They're food is great, but nothing beats their wonderful dessert menu full of cheesecakes. You will not be disappointed when you go there.
Kevie M.
Kevie M.
Raleigh, NC

Anyone who has eaten at the Cheesecake Factory knows that their desserts are amazing! They are really rich and flavorful. Definitely pricey but you can easily share a slice with someone.
Tayllor H.
Tayllor H.
Corona, CA

Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes are the best you can get (besides homemade of course)! My favorite would either be white chocolate macadamia or classic vanilla with some fruits or caramel
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now