BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes is a very nice place to take your family to. Not only do they have delicious food, but their food is awesome as well. You definitely get what you pay for. I have tried all but 7 flavors that they specialize in and the Carmel Turtle is definitely my favorite. Come on out and try it for yourself!
Beverly N.
The menu is HUGE, and it all looks delicious! I have a few favorites and usually get them, but I'm sure the rest of the menu is tasty. My favorites: fried macaroni and cheese, pastas, and the salads. I usually get the Chocolate Tuxedo Creme cheesecake but love the Pumpkin cheesecake when it's in season. I wish the portions were a little less huge, as I have to plan my timing of eating so I can run right home with the extras after we're done.
Megan L.
I have only had one flavor of their cheesecake and don't know if I will ever try more because it is SO good! Red velvet cheesecake. I can't eat any other red velvet product because nothing compares! The perfect mixture of red velvet and cheesecake and the slices are so big you always have leftovers. Must try!
Eliza L.
They are not stingy with the amount of cheesecake! There's enough for at least two people with these cheese cakes. Being a cheese cake lover this is one of my favorite places to eat it. I've tried many and never been disappointed. It is a pricey place but totally worth it. I would suggest making a reservation!
Meagan C.
Rockdale, IL
My favorite part of the cheesecake factory is of course, the cheesecakes. I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu. The portions of cheesecake are slightly large, and after a meal there I can't finish a whole one by myself! LEFTOVERS!
Katie  S.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
It's quite pricey for their food so it's more of a special occasion place to eat. But the have fantastic quality food, and you get a lot of food for what you pay. I absolutely loooove their cheesecake though and it's delicious. They have so many cheesecake flavors and it's nice to get once in a while
Joanna M.
Hamburg, NY
The cheesecake it too die for. My sister and I will usually get 2 different slices, even though it costs about $9 a slice in our city. We can never finish both slices so we get to take them home for another day. I have to say the turtle one and the Reese peanut butter ones are my favorite by far.
Jennifer S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
The Cheesecake Factory is one of my all time favorite restaurants. The food is delicious (their Shrimp Scampi is my favorite)!! Even more miraculous than their food is their cheesecakes. I am a die hard cheesecake fan and the Cheesecake Factory does them best. Their Kahlua cheesecake is my favorite and I have a hard time not always defaulting to that one but I also highly recommend the lemon meringue cheesecake!
Anita C.
Hoboken, NJ
I've never been a huge cheesecake fan, but the amount of options and flavor profiles that the cheesecake factory offers means that even I can find something I love. They have ones with fruit, with nuts, with chocolate, with caramel and ones that mirror your favorite normal cake! Between carrot cake cheesecake and red velvet, you have to try one! And you can usually split them between two people or take half home!
Rachel W.
I've only had a few cheesecakes from the cheesecake factory but needless to say I'm on a mission to try them all! You're probably scared to spend around 7.50 on a slice of cheesecake but the portion size is very generous (about twice the size of a normal new york style slice you'd get at other restaurants) and the variety is just intimidating. The quality of them is amazing and the flavors have been out of this world good (My favorites so far being ultimate red velvet and a coffee flavored one). There is something for everyone, and plenty of time to try them all which you should if you love cheesecake. Don't miss out and spoil yourself.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?