BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Chris's outrageous cheesecake is my favorite cheese cake from the cheese cake factory! It has brownie, chocolate cake, and a pecan coconut frosting. It is so good and fresh. They are large pieces i split mine into three different parts. My favorite entree is the Louisiana chicken pasta! It's spicy and has 2 thin pieces of Parmesan crusted chicken! It's expensive but the amount of food is huge!
Kelli Z.
Cheesecake Factory cheesecake is the best cheesecake I've ever had. I've had Snickers, Vanilla Bean, and Pumpkin, but I always go back to the Original with Strawberry. Their cheesecakes have the right amount of sugar so it doesn't hurt your teeth or leave you feeling sick, and they're always high quality. I've never noticed any flaws in their consistency.
Ana R.
Holy servings, Batman! The food quality is decently good and the servers are nice, but the menu is way too big and the prices are super high! Wasn't particularly impressed at all. Everything seems super caloric.
But really, all we came for was the cheesecake. And that was very much worth it. The selection was huge, once again, but we managed to shorten it to two (huge) slices, of chocolate hazelnut and original. The original was okay, didn't taste like anything, really, but it was creamy. The chocolate hazelnut was HEAVEN, though!

Definitely would go back, but only for the cheesecake. The food was not worth the price, or the extra hours at the gym I'll be spending ;)
Jana G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've been to many restaurants and enjoyed most of them but The Cheesecake Gallery will always b my favorite. Many restaurants will have small deserts after you finish your meal, but here they make their own cheesecake fresh and ready for you eat. They have so many different flavors and the food its self is amazing. They have different kinds of food, from Italian to Mexican. Their prices aren't so bad, but its worth every penny you spend they're because you won't be leaving unsatisfied. Definitely give it a try.
Alizza M.
Fort Collins, CO
About a year ago, my family and I took my mom out for her birthday and this is the place she wanted to go to, they've all been there but I haven't and I really wanted to try it too, best choice my mom made because I left there satisfied and carried out food and a piece of cheesecake, the cheesecakes are crazy expensive but worth trying out because they are all delicious
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
I love the cheesecake from here. They have so many different flavors available so there's something for everyone. I go for pretty much all of my birthdays to get a slice of cheesecake to celebrate. My favorite flavors are the lemon raspberry (it's sweet and tart at the same time) & the white chocolate raspberry truffle (has a nice hint of chocolate with the crust and a little raspberry tartness)
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love their cheesecakes! They have a huge assortment for different tastes. I personally like their strawberry cheesecake, red velvet cheesecake and their seasonal pumpkin cheesecake! My sister loves the Oreo one. Price point is higher than a store bought one but you will wow your family will be impressed if you pick one up for the holiday meal or an office potluck. Order ahead at the restaurant or sometimes you can find some frozen ones at the grocery store. Fresh is always better though.
Lena M.
Topeka, KS
I was so overwhelmed when I went to the Cheesecake Factory for the first time for dinner. When it came time to pick a cheesecake that I wanted to try I panicked. All of their cheesecakes sound and look so delicious. They are pricey, but for a treat every now and then they are definitely worth it. The best part is that they sell these at my Barnes & Noble store so I can grab a slice more often.
Anusha S.
Bellevue, WA
Its a good restaurant.
But I never miss the once in a year half price slice that makes me come back here again & again.
My fav cheesecakes are tuxedo, tiramisu & Reese's peanut butter, but have tried other flavors but prefer the above.
The chipotle chicken & Evelyn's pasta are a must try.
During dinner times the wait here in Bellevue is 30-40 minutes but by that time you get so hungry that the food tastes better.
Its pricey place but we go there on occasions.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes is a very nice place to take your family to. Not only do they have delicious food, but their food is awesome as well. You definitely get what you pay for. I have tried all but 7 flavors that they specialize in and the Carmel Turtle is definitely my favorite. Come on out and try it for yourself!
Kimberly G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
How many different cheesecake flavors do they have?
Taylor M.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What's the best type of cheesecake?
Emilly A.
Mobile, AL
Where can I find one in a store? And is it just as good as the restaurant? I've never been and the closest one is too far! I want to try one so bad!!
Shawna S.
Are these good? I have seen them in tv
Janaina A.
How much does a slice cost? And what's the best flavor to try if I have never had cheese cake ?