BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and alw...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Sharon C.
Oh lordy who would not like cheese cake factory! Every piece is loaded with goodness! We have been to the cheese cake factory in Birmingham several times! It is so hard to choose which flavor to get!!
Alexandra N.
Buffalo , NY
I know many of the items on the menu are packed with ingredients that are horrible for you, but it's still pretty tasty. My go to dinner is the chicken bellagio, it's delicious, it has so many different tastes and textures in one dish, it really is great. Of course they're known for their cheesecake and it doesn't disappoint. My personal favorite is the red velvet cheesecake. With layers of cake and cheesecake sandwiched between layers of cream cheese frosting, it's wonderful. I would recommend this restaurant to celebrate a special occasion.
Tamara O.
The closet thing I have to Cheesecake Factory is the one in McAllen Texas. Which is a good 2 hours away. But it's honestly worth the travel. The Cheesecake Factory makes unique cheesecakes worth tasting! They have a variety to choose from and have amazing staff. Usually if there isn't a Cheesecake Factory near you, they tend to sell Cheesecake to Barnes and noble and contain some amazing varieties there! So if you're looking for that special flavor head down to the cheese cake Factory since it's worth spending some dough there ūüė≠
Zarah Abigail P.
Lompoc, CA
Cheesecakes have always been my favorite dessert. While some restaurants serve their cheesecakes, nothing compares to the Cheesecake Factory. Although it is more expensive compared to others, I think that it is so worth it. Their cheesecakes are rich (as it should be) and whatever flavor you choose doesn't taste artificial at all. They use real ingredients, not flavoring. I try different flavors everytime I go there and I have yet to taste one that I don't like.
Dorcas J.
I love cheesecake. The ones here are the bomb dot com. You can't help but feel happy and excited and relaxed and calm... line if im gabbing a bad day it's my pick me up
ernestine p.
Marietta, GA
i lové cheesecakes and then the cheesecake factory just makes me a million times better. it's so soft and creamy and it just melts right into your mouth with the crispy softness of the crust and the delicious flavors!
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
Let me first start off by saying if you go to the Cheesecake Factory and don't have a piece of cheesecake what are you really doing there !? it states you in the face when you walk in ... on the menu ... etc the Oreo is my favorite it is so creamy and light and the cake breaks up all the filling huge chunks of Oreos and a light whipped cream ontop, beautiful presentation and amazing cheesecake in general, plus the drinks and food are very good.
Meagan S.
The Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes are my guilty pleasure! I am thankful that the nearest restaurant is 2 hours away because if not I would weigh 500 pounds. The only downside is the prices. My husband and I went on Valentines day and just the 2 of us spend over $100 dollars but of course it was delicious and the service was great other than a long wait to get a table which was expected!
Crystal V.
Deerbrook , WI
I was very surprised , taken back, yet, delighted when I stepped into the cheesecake factory. I had not expected the menu to have such delicious food! What a great surprise! It was delicious! I am now a customer for life! The portions are a bit large for me so I always have enough for lunch the following day. To me, that makes up a bit for the price. You get what you pay for right, and this is some great food!
Ashley E.
Freehold, NJ
The Cheesecake Factory is surely one of my favorite restaurants. I have one about ten minutes away from my house and when ever we have family over this is our go to for dinner. Their cheesecakes are pretty good too. My personal favorite is the red velvet. I love the white chips on the side of the cake. It tops off the whole thing. My sisters favorite is the 30th anniversary cake which is chocolate upon chocolate upon chocolate! The only cheesecake I have not enjoyed is surprisingly the original cheesecake. The flavor just didn't taste like a cheesecake should.
Mariah S.
These look pretty delicious! Anyone tried them?
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What's the best flavor? I've never been and want to eat it all
Taylor M.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What's the best type of cheesecake?
Shawna S.
Are these good? I have seen them in tv
Janaina A.
How much does a slice cost? And what's the best flavor to try if I have never had cheese cake ?