BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Alizza M.
Fort Collins, CO
About a year ago, my family and I took my mom out for her birthday and this is the place she wanted to go to, they've all been there but I haven't and I really wanted to try it too, best choice my mom made because I left there satisfied and carried out food and a piece of cheesecake, the cheesecakes are crazy expensive but worth trying out because they are all delicious
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the cheesecake from here. They have so many different flavors available so there's something for everyone. I go for pretty much all of my birthdays to get a slice of cheesecake to celebrate. My favorite flavors are the lemon raspberry (it's sweet and tart at the same time) & the white chocolate raspberry truffle (has a nice hint of chocolate with the crust and a little raspberry tartness)
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love their cheesecakes! They have a huge assortment for different tastes. I personally like their strawberry cheesecake, red velvet cheesecake and their seasonal pumpkin cheesecake! My sister loves the Oreo one. Price point is higher than a store bought one but you will wow your family will be impressed if you pick one up for the holiday meal or an office potluck. Order ahead at the restaurant or sometimes you can find some frozen ones at the grocery store. Fresh is always better though.
Lena M.
Topeka, KS
I was so overwhelmed when I went to the Cheesecake Factory for the first time for dinner. When it came time to pick a cheesecake that I wanted to try I panicked. All of their cheesecakes sound and look so delicious. They are pricey, but for a treat every now and then they are definitely worth it. The best part is that they sell these at my Barnes & Noble store so I can grab a slice more often.
Anusha S.
Bellevue, WA
Its a good restaurant.
But I never miss the once in a year half price slice that makes me come back here again & again.
My fav cheesecakes are tuxedo, tiramisu & Reese's peanut butter, but have tried other flavors but prefer the above.
The chipotle chicken & Evelyn's pasta are a must try.
During dinner times the wait here in Bellevue is 30-40 minutes but by that time you get so hungry that the food tastes better.
Its pricey place but we go there on occasions.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes is a very nice place to take your family to. Not only do they have delicious food, but their food is awesome as well. You definitely get what you pay for. I have tried all but 7 flavors that they specialize in and the Carmel Turtle is definitely my favorite. Come on out and try it for yourself!
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
To die for! I recommend the tiramisu and the Oreo cheesecake along with the regular. They are just so creamy and with the added whip cream it makes it just so creamy and amazing. It's so repurchase worthy! If you've never been to
One even if you ate a lot I recommend to take one to go it'll still be amazing to eat at a later time !
Megan L.
I have only had one flavor of their cheesecake and don't know if I will ever try more because it is SO good! Red velvet cheesecake. I can't eat any other red velvet product because nothing compares! The perfect mixture of red velvet and cheesecake and the slices are so big you always have leftovers. Must try!
Beverly N.
The menu is HUGE, and it all looks delicious! I have a few favorites and usually get them, but I'm sure the rest of the menu is tasty. My favorites: fried macaroni and cheese, pastas, and the salads. I usually get the Chocolate Tuxedo Creme cheesecake but love the Pumpkin cheesecake when it's in season. I wish the portions were a little less huge, as I have to plan my timing of eating so I can run right home with the extras after we're done.
Eliza L.
They are not stingy with the amount of cheesecake! There's enough for at least two people with these cheese cakes. Being a cheese cake lover this is one of my favorite places to eat it. I've tried many and never been disappointed. It is a pricey place but totally worth it. I would suggest making a reservation!
Kaylee S.
Also what is the best kind in your opinion ?
Sydney G.
Just trying to earn some badges here
Jennifer H.
OK where do I find these? Are they frozen?
Gabby Y.
Lake Elsinore , CA
Are these cheese cakes amazing? Call me crazy but i have never in my life eaten a cheese cake factory cheese cake ever.
Samantha B.
New Castle, PA
What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always looking for new/different flavors to try.