BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• Is it worth trying?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always lookin...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Keesha P.
Keesha P.
I wasn't blown away buy the actual food here that I've tried from Cheesecake Factory and everything is pretty pricey but it has the best cheesecake I've ever had.
Faby H.
Faby H.
I loove this place, it's amazing to go celebrate something or to just go on a date with someone. It's a little bit on the pricey side but it's totally worth it!
charisse c.
charisse c.
Bloomfield, NJ
I love the cheesecakes. But the pricing on the cakes is just a bit beyond my reach for a dessert. If it was more affordable I would purchase cakes more often.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Fairless Hills, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Amazing! I love going to the cheesecake factory restaurant just for a slice. My favorite is the smores cheesecake and the hersheys chocolate bar. Obsessed.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Ive been to the cheese cake factory once and the we had to wait like an hour probably but it was well worth it. It was the best cheese cake ive ever had.
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
My sister loves them! Every time we go to the Cheesecake Factory so gets a slice and it looks amazing. They can be a little pricey but it is so good lol.
Bobbi P.
Bobbi P.
Yuba City, CA
My favorite cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory is the banana foster cheesecake it's a lite banana cheesecake with Carmel and real banana on the top
Kamila B.
Kamila B.
I honestly do not know what I would do without these cheesecakes in my life. They are absolutely DELICIOUS! I always have a taste for one, so so yummy.
ashley s.
ashley s.
Saint Louis, MO
By far one of the best cheesecakes ever. My fav is the red velvet cheesecake it has cake on the middle amd its jist so creamy and good i jist love it
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
They literally have the word cheesecake in the name. The cookie dough, Oreo, and chocolate tuxedo ūüôÉ are so good still trying new ones every time I go
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?