BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and alw...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
Let me first start off by saying if you go to the Cheesecake Factory and don't have a piece of cheesecake what are you really doing there !? it states you in the face when you walk in ... on the menu ... etc the Oreo is my favorite it is so creamy and light and the cake breaks up all the filling huge chunks of Oreos and a light whipped cream ontop, beautiful presentation and amazing cheesecake in general, plus the drinks and food are very good.
ernestine p.
Marietta, GA
i lové cheesecakes and then the cheesecake factory just makes me a million times better. it's so soft and creamy and it just melts right into your mouth with the crispy softness of the crust and the delicious flavors!
Meagan S.
The Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes are my guilty pleasure! I am thankful that the nearest restaurant is 2 hours away because if not I would weigh 500 pounds. The only downside is the prices. My husband and I went on Valentines day and just the 2 of us spend over $100 dollars but of course it was delicious and the service was great other than a long wait to get a table which was expected!
Ashley E.
Freehold, NJ
The Cheesecake Factory is surely one of my favorite restaurants. I have one about ten minutes away from my house and when ever we have family over this is our go to for dinner. Their cheesecakes are pretty good too. My personal favorite is the red velvet. I love the white chips on the side of the cake. It tops off the whole thing. My sisters favorite is the 30th anniversary cake which is chocolate upon chocolate upon chocolate! The only cheesecake I have not enjoyed is surprisingly the original cheesecake. The flavor just didn't taste like a cheesecake should.
Crystal V.
Deerbrook , WI
I was very surprised , taken back, yet, delighted when I stepped into the cheesecake factory. I had not expected the menu to have such delicious food! What a great surprise! It was delicious! I am now a customer for life! The portions are a bit large for me so I always have enough for lunch the following day. To me, that makes up a bit for the price. You get what you pay for right, and this is some great food!
Bridges M.
Garland, TX
They are high but good . They have different stuff so I had chicken with wine sauce and mash potatoes . Different but good and you know the cheesecake was bomb .
Bea C.
Springfield, VA
Please help lawd...I can't stop eating cheesecake. Today I had the red velvet. Took home a Banana Fosters and an original with strawberry. This place is additive!!
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Chris's outrageous cheesecake is my favorite cheese cake from the cheese cake factory! It has brownie, chocolate cake, and a pecan coconut frosting. It is so good and fresh. They are large pieces i split mine into three different parts. My favorite entree is the Louisiana chicken pasta! It's spicy and has 2 thin pieces of Parmesan crusted chicken! It's expensive but the amount of food is huge!
Kelli Z.
Cheesecake Factory cheesecake is the best cheesecake I've ever had. I've had Snickers, Vanilla Bean, and Pumpkin, but I always go back to the Original with Strawberry. Their cheesecakes have the right amount of sugar so it doesn't hurt your teeth or leave you feeling sick, and they're always high quality. I've never noticed any flaws in their consistency.
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the cheesecake from here. They have so many different flavors available so there's something for everyone. I go for pretty much all of my birthdays to get a slice of cheesecake to celebrate. My favorite flavors are the lemon raspberry (it's sweet and tart at the same time) & the white chocolate raspberry truffle (has a nice hint of chocolate with the crust and a little raspberry tartness)
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've never been here. Are they good?
Isabella M.
Haven't tried these yet. How does it taste?