Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Tara A.
Tara A.
Weirton, WV

Had this for the first time recently and already planning my next trip. Prices are high but the quality and quantity is worth it. The cheesecakes are delicious as well. Definitely worth the trip and money.
Aerin M.
Aerin M.
Kernersville, Nc

This is by far the most amazing cheesecake EVER! It's pricey but you can't be cheap with cheesecake! It's creamy and the crust is soooooo good! I like the plain with strawberry on it ! I totally recommend
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

These are hands down the best cheesecakes out there! Such great flavor with so many different varieties. Every time I got to the Cheesecake Factory I always have to get a slice! Definitely would recommend
Rachael H.
Rachael H.

They cheesecake is definitely the best thing there. YUM! Unfortunately I don't live close to a Cheesecake Factory but I always love to go there when one is nearby! Anything with chocolate on it is my fav!
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Rochester , Ny

I love this place for special occasions! Their cheesecakes are so good! I am not normally a cheesecake fan but these ones are so good and they offer so many different kinds there is something for everyone
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.

We bought the red velvet cheesecake at Walmart. It was really good. It tasted just as good as the resturaunts. I would repurchase again and again. I paid $20 for eight slices. My hubby was happy with it.
Cassandra Z.
Cassandra Z.

The food here definitely good (my personal favorite is the mac-n-cheese burger). Maybe pricey depending on what you get. Most expensive thing there is the cheesecake and honestly, it's totally worth it.
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Dixmoor, IL

I am a fan of CF even thought I order almost the same thing every time it taste great they are know for their great tasting cheese cake I eat here at least twice a month great for family and date night.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Louisville, KY

The variety of cheesecake flavors here are amazing! My husband and I always order our cheesecake to go. The pieces are good size and I usually eat on my piece for two or three days before it's finished!
Nina M.
Nina M.
Cockeysville, MD

Cheesecake factory cheesecakes are the best! The restaurants have so many different options that it is hard to choose. My personal favorite is either the Godiva chocolate, or the banana cream pie. Yum!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
rosa v.
rosa v.

I have never tried cheesecake factory. Are they good? Is it worth the price?
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Oklahoma City, OK

What's the best flavor cheesecake from cheesecake factory?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now