BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• Is it worth trying?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always lookin...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Providence, RI
OMG!!! Is all I can say for these cheesecakes. I have bought them at the restaurant but find there cheaper if you buy them at SAMs club, quality is the same. Love it!!
Maica C.
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
The absolute best food! They had an amazing blueberry cheesecake that they got rid of for tired salted caramel. Who do I need to speak to about getting this gem back?
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
I've never been to the cheesecake factory but I love cheesecake and with a name like that, they're not allowed to mess it up so I'm hoping to try them in the future
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Westland , MI
They are pricey but their cheesecakes are to die for. I got my mom a Cheesecake Factory gift card for Mother's Day and she couldn't wait to go. Very high quality!
Keesha P.
Keesha P.
I wasn't blown away buy the actual food here that I've tried from Cheesecake Factory and everything is pretty pricey but it has the best cheesecake I've ever had.
Faby H.
Faby H.
I loove this place, it's amazing to go celebrate something or to just go on a date with someone. It's a little bit on the pricey side but it's totally worth it!
charisse c.
charisse c.
Bloomfield, NJ
I love the cheesecakes. But the pricing on the cakes is just a bit beyond my reach for a dessert. If it was more affordable I would purchase cakes more often.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Fairless Hills, PA
Amazing! I love going to the cheesecake factory restaurant just for a slice. My favorite is the smores cheesecake and the hersheys chocolate bar. Obsessed.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Ive been to the cheese cake factory once and the we had to wait like an hour probably but it was well worth it. It was the best cheese cake ive ever had.
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
My sister loves them! Every time we go to the Cheesecake Factory so gets a slice and it looks amazing. They can be a little pricey but it is so good lol.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?