Add a Photo

By CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES
Photos (7)
Brandy W.
Brandy W.

Hands down has to be the best cheesecake i have ever tried. They have the best variety of flavors and the cheesecake is so creamy and there not overpriced. I would say in the middle not cheap or expensive but so worth it.
Holly L.
Holly L.
Huntington, WV

This restaurant is pricey so we only eat here on special occasions. The food is great, the menu is like a book- very hard to decide. I have tried several flavors of cheesecake and loved them all. definitely will go again.
Marina M.
Marina M.

Whether you are buying them at the actually restaurant or from a wholesale store, you can never go wrong with a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake as a dessert. Their Oreo and Chocolate Tuxedo cheesecakes are my two favorites.
Gail O.
Gail O.
North Richland Hills, TX

We bought the ones you could get at Walmart for the New Year's Eve thing we were having and absolutely no doubt did we enjoy ourselves. It isn't too sweet that it becomes a bad thing but sweet enough to satisfy a craving
Cayla H.
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN

I love Cheesecake Factory. OMG the Oreo cheesecake it's my favorite. It is a bit pricey but worth it the slice's are huge so I'd definitely share. They are so good!! And so many great choices also a great holiday dessert
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold, NJ

I love Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes! My favorite one is the S'mores one. They are so rich and packed with flavor. These fill me up to the max. These are the best cheesecakes ever there are so many different varieties!
Haley B.
Haley B.
Indianapolis, IN

I'm not sure I have had a slice of cheesecake here that I did not like! The red velvet, ghirardelli, and snickers are my top three favorites! I always have a hard time choose which creamy piece of heaven to choose from!
Catarina P.
Catarina P.
Toronto, Ontario

If i could give 10stars I would.. THE best place to indulge in the best cakes ever. My favorite is definitely the red velvet cheesecake! There is so much variety that you will more than likely take multiple slices home!
Melche E.
Melche E.
Dallas, TX

My favorite cheesecakes. Where else we could get the best cheesecakes is in here. Every time I am going to a long vacation, before leaving the country, I must have one is these cheesecakes, certainly tasty and the best
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH

I love going to Cheesecake Factory because of all the great assortment of food and desserts. I haven't had any bad cheesecakes here but typically always go back to the cookie dough cheesecake because it is my favorite.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.

I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?

Join Now