Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN

The turtle cheesecake here is my favorite, I have ever eaten. I stood in line for over an hour and a half to get some when our Cheesecake Factory opened in Memphis lol I also love the blueberry and snickers one
Emily-June P.
Emily-June P.

Of course with the name of the restaurant you know the cheesecake is going to be good! The cheesecake is absolutely amazing, no doubt. My favorite is the chocolate chip cookie dough, but they all are delicious!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX

OMG! That's all I can say about their cheesecakes! I don't eat them a lot because they are a bit pricey. I know you can buy the cheesecake now at Sam's Club but it's pretty high in price. Very much repurchase!
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Greenville, NC

I am in love with Cheesecakes from the Cheesecake Factory. My absolute favorite is the Red Velvet! They have about fifty different options. Expect them to be a little pricey, but you do receive a large slice.
Yocelin G.
Yocelin G.

I like cheesecake but now i cant even finish a slice because they are wayyyyy too sweet for me and it makes my stomach feel acidy, cheesecake is also kinda pricey to be food its like a price of a normal cake
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Scottsdale, AZ

I love cheesecake factory cheesecakes there so delicious but whenever I go to cheesecake factory I end up not getting cheesecake because I get so full with the food and end up not getting it because my tummy
One of my favorite desserts is Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes! I love trying a new one every time I go and I highly recommend trying the raspberry! It's not too pricey and tastes delicious! Repurchase worthy
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC

They have the best cheesecake.. ever (hints the name). You'll want to come back for more. I love all the different varieties they have and how soft each bite is. Yum! Definitely recommend to every foodie ;)
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Beaumont, TX

Fantastic cheesecakes! They are very big, velvety smooth texture. The variety they have is amazing. Can always find something there. Will definitely purchase another cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory!!
Bryanna R.
Bryanna R.
Union, MS

They are wonderful cheesecakes. However, they are (in my opinion) way too pricey for what you are getting. You could make like three of the same size for the price of one. If you want to splurge, go ahead.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now