BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Jia H.
Jia H.
Deerfield Bch, FL
The cheesecake factory is a great restaurant. Of course they are famous for the cheesecake but they also have great burgers and sandwiches as well. My favorite… The strawberry cheesecake!!
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
This is one of my favorite restaurants to go to. They're food is great, but nothing beats their wonderful dessert menu full of cheesecakes. You will not be disappointed when you go there.
Tayllor H.
Tayllor H.
Corona, Ca
Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes are the best you can get (besides homemade of course)! My favorite would either be white chocolate macadamia or classic vanilla with some fruits or caramel
Kevie M.
Kevie M.
Raleigh, NC
Anyone who has eaten at the Cheesecake Factory knows that their desserts are amazing! They are really rich and flavorful. Definitely pricey but you can easily share a slice with someone.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Dickson, TN
The best cheesecakes you can get! I recommend their red velvet cheesecake. I love how it has actual cake and it TOWERS! You won't be disappointed no matter what flavor you order though
Tia A.
Tia A.
Nothing bad to say about The Cheesecake Factory at all. Everything I've tried has been so good and you just can't go wrong with their cheesecake...and I don't even LIKE cheesecake!
Mayiah S.
Mayiah S.
The food is just so good! N not to mention the atmosphere its so relaxed but not to boring lol also the service was excellent they were very pleasent and quick to cater to u!!!!
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Warner Robins, GA
Hands down the best slice of cheesecake I love would have to be red velvet .. it's about 7 bucks a slice .. the cheesecake is the only reason I go!! I recommend to anybody !!
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.
Cheesecakes factory cheesecakes are a little pricey, but once you eat one it is worth it. The s'mores cake is by far my favorite, and whenever I go it keeps getting better.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Charleston, IL
Best cheesecake that I have tasted. There is so many to choose from. The price is kind of expensive but I think that it is worth it. It lasted me like 4 days to eat it.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?