Add a Photo

By CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES
Photos (9)
One of my favorite desserts is Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes! I love trying a new one every time I go and I highly recommend trying the raspberry! It's not too pricey and tastes delicious! Repurchase worthy
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Peoria, AZ

I love cheesecake factory cheesecakes there so delicious but whenever I go to cheesecake factory I end up not getting cheesecake because I get so full with the food and end up not getting it because my tummy
Yocelin G.
Yocelin G.

I like cheesecake but now i cant even finish a slice because they are wayyyyy too sweet for me and it makes my stomach feel acidy, cheesecake is also kinda pricey to be food its like a price of a normal cake
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC

They have the best cheesecake.. ever (hints the name). You'll want to come back for more. I love all the different varieties they have and how soft each bite is. Yum! Definitely recommend to every foodie ;)
Samantha R.
Samantha R.

Fantastic cheesecakes! They are very big, velvety smooth texture. The variety they have is amazing. Can always find something there. Will definitely purchase another cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory!!
Tara A.
Tara A.
Weirton, WV

Had this for the first time recently and already planning my next trip. Prices are high but the quality and quantity is worth it. The cheesecakes are delicious as well. Definitely worth the trip and money.
Bryanna R.
Bryanna R.
Union, MS

They are wonderful cheesecakes. However, they are (in my opinion) way too pricey for what you are getting. You could make like three of the same size for the price of one. If you want to splurge, go ahead.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Rochester , Ny

I love this place for special occasions! Their cheesecakes are so good! I am not normally a cheesecake fan but these ones are so good and they offer so many different kinds there is something for everyone
Rachael H.
Rachael H.

They cheesecake is definitely the best thing there. YUM! Unfortunately I don't live close to a Cheesecake Factory but I always love to go there when one is nearby! Anything with chocolate on it is my fav!
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.

We bought the red velvet cheesecake at Walmart. It was really good. It tasted just as good as the resturaunts. I would repurchase again and again. I paid $20 for eight slices. My hubby was happy with it.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?