Add a Photo

Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Dec. 31, 2016, 4:09 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
Oh lordy who would not like cheese cake factory! Every piece is loaded with goodness! We have been to the cheese cake factory in Birmingham several times! It is so hard to choose which flavor to get!!
Payton L.
Payton L.
The Cheesecake Factory is such a good restaurant but it's very pricy. The food is amazing and the cheesecake is to die for. I've only been here once but I'd love to go back very soon. One of the best
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Riverview, FL
Deelish! We have a Cheesecake Factory here in Bossier that only serves the cheesecakes. I stop in when I need a fantastic cheesecake for myself or as a gift. They are always fresh, always delicious!
Quanasia D.
Quanasia D.
One of my favorite restaurants. Im not much a fan of cheesecake but just looking at theirs makes me want to try them. I really love their Chocolate cake! They give such huge slices you have to share
ashley g.
ashley g.
Troy, MO
Feb. 7, 2017, 4:22 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
The cheesecake is pretty good, but very rich. Can eat a whole piece at one time. It is very overpriced for the average working person. It's not anything that is super special to have a higher price.
Luana G.
Luana G.
Arlington, VA
Nov. 12, 2016, 1:35 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
The food is ok. But because it is just ok I think it is expensive.
Although the cheesecakes worth each penny! If I could I would eat it everyday. My favorite flavor is the original with strawberry.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
Drool! The absolute best cheesecake you can get. I highly recommend the red velvet cheesecake! These cheesecakes are the prefect size for a family get together or an alternative to birthday cake.
Mallorie F.
Mallorie F.
This is my favorite restaurant to go to on my birthday every year. The cheesecake menu is huge with something for everyone. They are great quality. The slices are the perfect size, not too small.
Princess R.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
My favorite cake from here is the lemon cello I get it for birthdays every single time it is my absolute favorite flavor I go here just to eat a slice it comes with whip cream and strawberries.
Helen B.
Helen B.
Reseda, CA
Omg where do I even begin. Every time I go to cheesecake it is a must to eat one of their cakes. I probably have tried all the flavors by now. Sometimes I don't even go to eat cake. Ha ha ha
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?