Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
4.77 / 5 based on 740 Reviews
Top Questions See all 106 Q&A
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
- "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
- "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
- "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
- "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
- "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
I only eat a few different kinds of these when I'm there but they are very good. The chocolate ones are a little too chocolatey for me. At the taste can be overwhelming. But the red velvet is delicious and classic.
I love these cheesecakes! They are pricey, but are honestly so big that you could share them. They have so many different flavors so there's something for everyone.
Cheesecake is my absolute favorite desert in the world. Their cheesecakes are so rich and creamy. They have a great variety as well. It can be pricey but I definently think it's worth it
I've tried many of their flavors including Godiva chocolate, white chocolate raspberry, peanut butter, apple pie, and vanilla bean. I've never been disappointed. They're all amazing. Great, now I want cheesecake.
I LOVE CHEESE CAKE, MY FAVORITE FROM HERE IS RED VELEVET, CHERRY, STRAWBERRY, AND DULCE DE LECHE. I TRIED THE COOKIE DOUGH AND THE SUGAR WAS SO OVER POWERING I FELT SICK THE WHOLE NIGHT
These cheesecakes are scrumptious and my daughters favorite place to go. The restaurant is a nice place to have dinner and you will find yourself at the cheesecake counter trying to decide between the many flavors
To be honest we love going out trying different kind of food and cheesecake factory is one of our favorites ! The lettuce wraps are delicious my favorite is the chicken Madeira!
The cheesecake at this establishment is phenomenal my all time favorite is the pumpkin cheesecake unfortunately it is only a seasonal selection. As far as food goes it is good but far too pricey.
Oh lordy who would not like cheese cake factory! Every piece is loaded with goodness! We have been to the cheese cake factory in Birmingham several times! It is so hard to choose which flavor to get!!
I know many of the items on the menu are packed with ingredients that are horrible for you, but it's still pretty tasty. My go to dinner is the chicken bellagio, it's delicious, it has so many different tastes and textures in one dish, it really is great. Of course they're known for their cheesecake and it doesn't disappoint. My personal favorite is the red velvet cheesecake. With layers of cake and cheesecake sandwiched between layers of cream cheese frosting, it's wonderful. I would recommend this restaurant to celebrate a special occasion.
Q & A
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
What is your favorite flavor?!
I've never been here. Are they good?
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos