BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and alw...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Cheesecake Factory is my favorite restaurant to go to. I have no complaints. From the beginning, the breads they put on your table is amazing, especially the oat wheat one.. so delicious. Their menu is enormous so you have a food option for every diet/taste/craving. Their cheesecakes options are unreal. They have so many amazing options and they all taste so good. I love the Red Velvet one, the peanut butter one, the celebration one... they are all delicious. For appetizer, i love their mac and cheese balls..... SO GOOOOOD!
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES ARE THE BEST CHEESECAKES IN THE WORLD. I'm a huge fan of cheesecakes and try them from about anywhere I eat and nothing can compare to the size or taste of a slice of cheesecake factory cheesecakes. If you ever get the chance to go, GOOOOOO! My factory is their 40th anniversary cheesecake. A picture of it will be added
Courtney M.
Troy, NY
This is honestly, by far, my favorite restaurant to go to. Without a doubt. Everything you could order there is absolutely delicious. Technically, I would say that it would be considered to be Italian food (because that's what the main types of food are), but they also have chicken fingers, quesadillas, burgers, steaks, etc. And everything that I have ever tried - amazing. I have never had a single complaint about their food. Plus the cheesecake? Out of this world (as it should be coming for the restaurant named after this dessert). Not a cheesecake fan? No problem, they have cakes and pies too. The only thing I will say is that it isn't a cheap place. Dinner, a soda, and cheesecake for one will probably cost you $30 before tax and gratuity, so keep that in mind when planning to go.
Miriam K.
Madison
Holy menu Batman! Never had a bad experience here. My husband and I live a couple minutes from one and we pretty much only dine out here. 1. The menu is so huge there’s food for whatever type of cuisine you want 2. I love cheesecake and their cheesecake is wicked good! I pretty much always get the Cajun pasta or jambalaya...I want to branch out and try more food but dang those two dishes are so good. Always amazed at how quickly they can get food out!
Ruby S.
This restaurant is a cheescake lover’s heaven! 😍 They have sooo many options to choose from. My favorite is the Salted Caramel Cheescake. ❤️ The only thing is that you have to make sure you put in reservations because most of the time Cheescake Factoy ( in any location) is extremely busy. Especially on friday and throughout the weekend! But in totality I absolutely love this restaurant because not only do they serve delicious cheesecakes but they serve lunch and dinner as well for a reasonable price! Highly recommend 😊
Beah C.
Columbus, OH
Every cheesecake that I’ve tried was perfect, the restaurant is a little bit pricey but the cheesecake really worth it, my favorites are tiramisu and strawberry. I’ve a salad there once and it wasn’t the best, I really don’t feel like having a whole meal there, that’s why I gave only four stars.
Patricia R.
Conroe, TX
My favorite is the banana cheesecake!!! Taste just like banana pudding and it melts in your mouth with every bite. A little pricey but worth it! Nothing compares to these cheesecakes that’s why I splurge on these. I have given these cheesecakes for my family/friends to try and they LOVE it too!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is hands down my fiancé and My favorite restaurant! The closest one to our house is two hours away and we literally took a day trip once just to go here! My favorite dish is their fettuccini, their pastas are awesome! But they have so many good dishes and a decent variety too so I’m sure anyone can find something they like! Plus, their cheesecake is to die for, you can’t leave without a piece. My fiancé and I usually split a piece because we are always full after the delicious meal and the slices are decently sized. Prices are a little more expensive here but they still aren’t bad, we usually spend around $35 here and it’s so worth it for the high quality food!
Eulrey H.
Landover, MD
Where do I begin?!? I Love the cheese cake factory. It is a tradition for my Mother & Sister to go the CCF for all our "girls night out's".  The general menu is amazing with  it's huge verity. But the show stopper are their Cheesecakes! I personally love their Key lime pie cheesecake or banana creme pie cheesecake :o)  . No matter your mood or taste there is a cheesecake for you.
Hawraa A.
Tampa
I honestly have never eating anything at this place except cheesecake so my review will only be about it. I love their cheesecakes and they are so cramy, smooth, rich, and delicious!! They are honestly the best cheesecakei have ever had!!
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've never been here. Are they good?
Isabella M.
Haven't tried these yet. How does it taste?