BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
This is honestly, by far, my favorite restaurant to go to. Without a doubt. Everything you could order there is absolutely delicious. Technically, I would say that it would be considered to be Italian food (because that's what the main types of food are), but they also have chicken fingers, quesadillas, burgers, steaks, etc. And everything that I have ever tried - amazing. I have never had a single complaint about their food. Plus the cheesecake? Out of this world (as it should be coming for the restaurant named after this dessert). Not a cheesecake fan? No problem, they have cakes and pies too. The only thing I will say is that it isn't a cheap place. Dinner, a soda, and cheesecake for one will probably cost you $30 before tax and gratuity, so keep that in mind when planning to go.
savannah j.
Mt Pleasant, MI
The food is expensive, but the drinks are good and the cheesecake amazing. Honestly the best I’ve ever had. There is always a huge wait and this place and once you taste the food you know why. Great for a date night out!
Morgan B.
Indianapolis, IN
The food can be pricey and isn't out of this world good, but I'm one of those people who go for the cheesecake.  I usually walk in and order a piece to go at the desk and walk out.  It's so creamy and you get a good sized piece for how much you pay.  My personal favorites are the Oreo dream and the Hazelnut crunch.
Krista L.
Equality, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I only go for one thing... the Adam's Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple Cheesecake is out of this world. I don't know how I lived without it. I'm not very fond of the food here in general but their cheesecakes get full stars in my book! Yes it's pricey but for special occasions I don't mind.
Navpriya S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
The food tastes sooooo good. I love it i have only eaten here once but i would go again. I mean for the great taste the price us worth it. The people there are nice and there is good service . Well its too dim in there so u cant really read the menu otherwise everything is perfect
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Cheesecake Factory It's my go to Restaurant. The portions are huge, I always get there salads bc there so many amazing one's to choose from, not to mention the size of the salads is crazy big so I always ask for dressing on the side and take half of the salads home. My absolute favorite part is all the variety of cheescakes! I've been going to this restaurant for years and I've tried a lot of them and every time I remember why I love this place so much. The slices are huge too so you can definitely split it but I would prefer to eat the entire slice myself. One of my favorite Restaurants and has been for years now and I'm sure it  will continue.
Katie H.
Pflugerville, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
This place is divine! My husband says he's has the best steak of his life at our location. It is very pricey, so it's usually only for our anniversary that we treat ourselves. We are so stuffed from the complimentary bread and our meal we don't have any room for dessert! But we always take desert to go for later with a nice bottle of wine. I follow them on IG and they do have cheesecake specials (buy one slice get one free or half off) once in a while. They make hands down the best cheesecakes I've ever tasted.
Kim C.
Charlotte, NC
Let me begin with stating that just typing this review is making my mouth water. I've only been to the Cheesecake Factory a handful of times. Why ? I am cheap and I do not dress up often for dinner. The last time I went to the Cheesecake Factory itself, it was a snap decision. Which led to me being in this lovely restaurant.... IN SWEAT PANTS. (Stop judging me, I can feel it) These perfect cheesecakes save me from ever feeling that kind of embarrassment. Now I can stuff my face in sweat pants or even NO pants (Which are the best pants). Talk about a life saver !!!! If you think all Cheesecakes are the same, you thought wrong.
Krystal P.
Somerset, KY
Special occasions since its pricey but well worth it. The cheesecake is amazing but so so rich. My favorite is lemon meringue. Also, the lemon drop martini is the best drink Ive ever ordered anywhere. My favorite dish is the shrimp scampi pasta with extra sauce on the side. Its amazing if your a seafood lover. We usually get eggrolls or the thai lettuce wraps as an appetizer. You cant go wrong, there is too much to love!
Ana R.
Holy servings, Batman! The food quality is decently good and the servers are nice, but the menu is way too big and the prices are super high! Wasn't particularly impressed at all. Everything seems super caloric.
But really, all we came for was the cheesecake. And that was very much worth it. The selection was huge, once again, but we managed to shorten it to two (huge) slices, of chocolate hazelnut and original. The original was okay, didn't taste like anything, really, but it was creamy. The chocolate hazelnut was HEAVEN, though!

Definitely would go back, but only for the cheesecake. The food was not worth the price, or the extra hours at the gym I'll be spending ;)
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?