Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
By Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
Chany D.
Fayetteville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1

There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in my city. I want to go because I've never been to one before, but I liked to know people's ratings and opinions on places before I go. Some say the line is too long. What's your opinion?

Ilissa H.
Ilissa H.
10 months, 3 weeks ago
I say go but wait until it's not so new. Maybe a month or so. The employees will be better trained, the wait won't be as long, and the food will be the same. Or you could always order ahead and use curbside to go.
Ciara R.
Ciara R.
Nashville, TN
11 months ago
Great portions for what your paying!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Go go go go!!! This place is SO GOOD!!! I wish they had one where I live! They have a huge menu with all types of different foods and of course they have several flavors of cheesecake that are so dang good!! The oreo cheesecake is my FAV!
Ayla H.
Ayla H.
East Moline, IL
11 months ago
Definitely go! The Red-velvet cheesecake is amazing and the food is pretty good for a chain restaurant and it has a nice atmosphere.
Chau T.
Chau T.
Pensacola, FL
11 months ago
I personally like it. Really nice atmosphere. Depending on the location and when you're going, it can get a bit long for the wait but definitely go at least once if you haven't in my opinion.