Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Miami, Fl

I LOVE CF! Me and my friend go so much the servers know us! I love the one in Aventura Mall! <3
MENU: The menu is fantastic, lots to select from, they have specials for lunch, happy hour, and Sunday brunch. You can customize anything you order, the food is always fresh and warm and if there is anything subpar they will kindly accommodate for you. I suggest the Bacon Bacon cheeseburger, Avocado Eggrolls, Factory Salad, Thai Lettuce Wraps, and Chicken Samosas. The tamarind sauce that comes with both the Avocado Eggrolls and Thai lettuce wraps is a MUST TRY!
DECOR: I love the interior decor of CF, so classy and cozy. There's beautiful natural light during the morning, in the evening the lights are dimmed for mood and at night there's a lovely glow from the hanging lights and candles at each table. The bathrooms are too dark though, I struggle to even see to wash my hands most times! But I'm not going there to wash my hands so it costs no stars. :)
PRICE: You get what you pay for! <3
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Freehold, NJ

The Cheesecake Factory is surely one of my favorite restaurants. I have one about ten minutes away from my house and when ever we have family over this is our go to for dinner. Their cheesecakes are pretty good too. My personal favorite is the red velvet. I love the white chips on the side of the cake. It tops off the whole thing. My sisters favorite is the 30th anniversary cake which is chocolate upon chocolate upon chocolate! The only cheesecake I have not enjoyed is surprisingly the original cheesecake. The flavor just didn't taste like a cheesecake should.
Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.
Buffalo , NY

I know many of the items on the menu are packed with ingredients that are horrible for you, but it's still pretty tasty. My go to dinner is the chicken bellagio, it's delicious, it has so many different tastes and textures in one dish, it really is great. Of course they're known for their cheesecake and it doesn't disappoint. My personal favorite is the red velvet cheesecake. With layers of cake and cheesecake sandwiched between layers of cream cheese frosting, it's wonderful. I would recommend this restaurant to celebrate a special occasion.
Tamara O.
Tamara O.

The closet thing I have to Cheesecake Factory is the one in McAllen Texas. Which is a good 2 hours away. But it's honestly worth the travel. The Cheesecake Factory makes unique cheesecakes worth tasting! They have a variety to choose from and have amazing staff. Usually if there isn't a Cheesecake Factory near you, they tend to sell Cheesecake to Barnes and noble and contain some amazing varieties there! So if you're looking for that special flavor head down to the cheese cake Factory since it's worth spending some dough there 😭
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY

Let me first start off by saying if you go to the Cheesecake Factory and don't have a piece of cheesecake what are you really doing there !? it states you in the face when you walk in ... on the menu ... etc the Oreo is my favorite it is so creamy and light and the cake breaks up all the filling huge chunks of Oreos and a light whipped cream ontop, beautiful presentation and amazing cheesecake in general, plus the drinks and food are very good.
Crystal V.
Crystal V.
Deerbrook , WI

I was very surprised , taken back, yet, delighted when I stepped into the cheesecake factory. I had not expected the menu to have such delicious food! What a great surprise! It was delicious! I am now a customer for life! The portions are a bit large for me so I always have enough for lunch the following day. To me, that makes up a bit for the price. You get what you pay for right, and this is some great food!
Meagan S.
Meagan S.

The Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes are my guilty pleasure! I am thankful that the nearest restaurant is 2 hours away because if not I would weigh 500 pounds. The only downside is the prices. My husband and I went on Valentines day and just the 2 of us spend over $100 dollars but of course it was delicious and the service was great other than a long wait to get a table which was expected!
Alizza M.
Alizza M.
Fort Collins, CO

About a year ago, my family and I took my mom out for her birthday and this is the place she wanted to go to, they've all been there but I haven't and I really wanted to try it too, best choice my mom made because I left there satisfied and carried out food and a piece of cheesecake, the cheesecakes are crazy expensive but worth trying out because they are all delicious
Melissa Anne M.
Melissa Anne M.
El Paso, TX

Cheesecake Factory is always a win in my book. The prices are always reasonable and the food is amazing. Desserts are of course always an absolute win! You can't go wrong with the house original, but the seasonal Pumpkin cheesecake is phenomenal. My personal favorite is the Tirmisu. With all the varieties you're sure to find something for everyone πŸ€—
Azra K.
Azra K.
Albany, NY

If you're gonna get cheesecake, I'd suggest getting it from The Cheesecake Factory. There are literally like 20-25 different flavors and varieties on their menu daily, which makes it super hard to choose, but I've tried about 10 so far and neither one has disappointed. I'm not even upset at the calorie count bc let me tell you, it's so worth it!!!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now