BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and alw...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Yanibell P.
Cheesecake Factory is my favorite restaurant to go to. I have no complaints. From the beginning, the breads they put on your table is amazing, especially the oat wheat one.. so delicious. Their menu is enormous so you have a food option for every diet/taste/craving. Their cheesecakes options are unreal. They have so many amazing options and they all taste so good. I love the Red Velvet one, the peanut butter one, the celebration one... they are all delicious. For appetizer, i love their mac and cheese balls..... SO GOOOOOD!
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES ARE THE BEST CHEESECAKES IN THE WORLD. I'm a huge fan of cheesecakes and try them from about anywhere I eat and nothing can compare to the size or taste of a slice of cheesecake factory cheesecakes. If you ever get the chance to go, GOOOOOO! My factory is their 40th anniversary cheesecake. A picture of it will be added
Courtney M.
Troy, NY
This is honestly, by far, my favorite restaurant to go to. Without a doubt. Everything you could order there is absolutely delicious. Technically, I would say that it would be considered to be Italian food (because that's what the main types of food are), but they also have chicken fingers, quesadillas, burgers, steaks, etc. And everything that I have ever tried - amazing. I have never had a single complaint about their food. Plus the cheesecake? Out of this world (as it should be coming for the restaurant named after this dessert). Not a cheesecake fan? No problem, they have cakes and pies too. The only thing I will say is that it isn't a cheap place. Dinner, a soda, and cheesecake for one will probably cost you $30 before tax and gratuity, so keep that in mind when planning to go.
Eulrey H.
Landover, MD
Where do I begin?!? I Love the cheese cake factory. It is a tradition for my Mother & Sister to go the CCF for all our "girls night out's".  The general menu is amazing with  it's huge verity. But the show stopper are their Cheesecakes! I personally love their Key lime pie cheesecake or banana creme pie cheesecake :o)  . No matter your mood or taste there is a cheesecake for you.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is hands down my fiancé and My favorite restaurant! The closest one to our house is two hours away and we literally took a day trip once just to go here! My favorite dish is their fettuccini, their pastas are awesome! But they have so many good dishes and a decent variety too so I’m sure anyone can find something they like! Plus, their cheesecake is to die for, you can’t leave without a piece. My fiancé and I usually split a piece because we are always full after the delicious meal and the slices are decently sized. Prices are a little more expensive here but they still aren’t bad, we usually spend around $35 here and it’s so worth it for the high quality food!
Hawraa A.
Tampa
I honestly have never eating anything at this place except cheesecake so my review will only be about it. I love their cheesecakes and they are so cramy, smooth, rich, and delicious!! They are honestly the best cheesecakei have ever had!!
Lindsey D.
Tallahassee, FL
Uh-maz-ing!!! Cannot say enough about this cheesecake! It freezes well so you can have it basically whenever you want, just pull it out and let it thaw. Considering there are so many options, there’s something for everyone to enjoy!
Heather A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This place has the best cheesecake in the world, and provides a wide variety of specialty cheesecakes. There food is a little better than mediocre. It can be a little pricey, but the cheesecake is more than worth it.
Claire P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
The cheesecakes from this place are phenomenal. I’ve been to many higher end restaurants that serve cheesecake as well as been to bakeries and had it. Honestly theirs wins me over. There are tons of flavors to choose from but my favorite is the Oreo. Whenever I try other flavors they are delicious too.. I’m just a sucker for Oreo anything. Way worth the price especially since the slices are huge and very filling.
Jamie D.
monticello
Okay the Cheesecake Factory is my favorite place to eat. Ever. It may be pricey but it’s so worth it. The factory nachos are amazing, and so is the four cheese pasta. Let’s not forget the best part...oreo dream extreme cheesecake! Yum!
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've never been here. Are they good?
Isabella M.
Haven't tried these yet. How does it taste?