Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Freehold, NJ
The Cheesecake Factory is surely one of my favorite restaurants. I have one about ten minutes away from my house and when ever we have family over this is our go to for dinner. Their cheesecakes are pretty good too. My personal favorite is the red velvet. I love the white chips on the side of the cake. It tops off the whole thing. My sisters favorite is the 30th anniversary cake which is chocolate upon chocolate upon chocolate! The only cheesecake I have not enjoyed is surprisingly the original cheesecake. The flavor just didn't taste like a cheesecake should.
Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.
Buffalo , NY
I know many of the items on the menu are packed with ingredients that are horrible for you, but it's still pretty tasty. My go to dinner is the chicken bellagio, it's delicious, it has so many different tastes and textures in one dish, it really is great. Of course they're known for their cheesecake and it doesn't disappoint. My personal favorite is the red velvet cheesecake. With layers of cake and cheesecake sandwiched between layers of cream cheese frosting, it's wonderful. I would recommend this restaurant to celebrate a special occasion.
Tamara O.
Tamara O.
Sept. 26, 2016, 2:33 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
The closet thing I have to Cheesecake Factory is the one in McAllen Texas. Which is a good 2 hours away. But it's honestly worth the travel. The Cheesecake Factory makes unique cheesecakes worth tasting! They have a variety to choose from and have amazing staff. Usually if there isn't a Cheesecake Factory near you, they tend to sell Cheesecake to Barnes and noble and contain some amazing varieties there! So if you're looking for that special flavor head down to the cheese cake Factory since it's worth spending some dough there 😭
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
Let me first start off by saying if you go to the Cheesecake Factory and don't have a piece of cheesecake what are you really doing there !? it states you in the face when you walk in ... on the menu ... etc the Oreo is my favorite it is so creamy and light and the cake breaks up all the filling huge chunks of Oreos and a light whipped cream ontop, beautiful presentation and amazing cheesecake in general, plus the drinks and food are very good.
Crystal V.
Crystal V.
Deerbrook , WI
Sept. 27, 2016, 12:28 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
I was very surprised , taken back, yet, delighted when I stepped into the cheesecake factory. I had not expected the menu to have such delicious food! What a great surprise! It was delicious! I am now a customer for life! The portions are a bit large for me so I always have enough for lunch the following day. To me, that makes up a bit for the price. You get what you pay for right, and this is some great food!
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
The Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes are my guilty pleasure! I am thankful that the nearest restaurant is 2 hours away because if not I would weigh 500 pounds. The only downside is the prices. My husband and I went on Valentines day and just the 2 of us spend over $100 dollars but of course it was delicious and the service was great other than a long wait to get a table which was expected!
Alizza M.
Alizza M.
Fort Collins, CO
Nov. 18, 2016, 12:07 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
About a year ago, my family and I took my mom out for her birthday and this is the place she wanted to go to, they've all been there but I haven't and I really wanted to try it too, best choice my mom made because I left there satisfied and carried out food and a piece of cheesecake, the cheesecakes are crazy expensive but worth trying out because they are all delicious
Azra K.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Dec. 17, 2016, 9:25 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
If you're gonna get cheesecake, I'd suggest getting it from The Cheesecake Factory. There are literally like 20-25 different flavors and varieties on their menu daily, which makes it super hard to choose, but I've tried about 10 so far and neither one has disappointed. I'm not even upset at the calorie count bc let me tell you, it's so worth it!!!
Amya P.
Amya P.
Dacula, GA
Dec. 17, 2016, 5:51 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
I usually only go to the Cheesecake Factory only once a year but I have went multiple times this year! I love there Cheesecake especially the Oreo Dream Cheesecake! It's so rich and creamy and it takes me at least two days to eat it because it is so thick! If you are a chocolate or an Oreo lover you would be in heaven with this Cheesecake!!!
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes is a very nice place to take your family to. Not only do they have delicious food, but their food is awesome as well. You definitely get what you pay for. I have tried all but 7 flavors that they specialize in and the Carmel Turtle is definitely my favorite. Come on out and try it for yourself!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?