Add a Photo

By CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES
Photos (7)
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.

I LOVE CF! Me and my friend go so much the servers know us! I love the one in Aventura Mall! <3
MENU: The menu is fantastic, lots to select from, they have specials for lunch, happy hour, and Sunday brunch. You can customize anything you order, the food is always fresh and warm and if there is anything subpar they will kindly accommodate for you. I suggest the Bacon Bacon cheeseburger, Avocado Eggrolls, Factory Salad, Thai Lettuce Wraps, and Chicken Samosas. The tamarind sauce that comes with both the Avocado Eggrolls and Thai lettuce wraps is a MUST TRY!
DECOR: I love the interior decor of CF, so classy and cozy. There's beautiful natural light during the morning, in the evening the lights are dimmed for mood and at night there's a lovely glow from the hanging lights and candles at each table. The bathrooms are too dark though, I struggle to even see to wash my hands most times! But I'm not going there to wash my hands so it costs no stars. :)
PRICE: You get what you pay for! <3
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Freehold, NJ

The Cheesecake Factory is surely one of my favorite restaurants. I have one about ten minutes away from my house and when ever we have family over this is our go to for dinner. Their cheesecakes are pretty good too. My personal favorite is the red velvet. I love the white chips on the side of the cake. It tops off the whole thing. My sisters favorite is the 30th anniversary cake which is chocolate upon chocolate upon chocolate! The only cheesecake I have not enjoyed is surprisingly the original cheesecake. The flavor just didn't taste like a cheesecake should.
Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.
Buffalo , NY

I know many of the items on the menu are packed with ingredients that are horrible for you, but it's still pretty tasty. My go to dinner is the chicken bellagio, it's delicious, it has so many different tastes and textures in one dish, it really is great. Of course they're known for their cheesecake and it doesn't disappoint. My personal favorite is the red velvet cheesecake. With layers of cake and cheesecake sandwiched between layers of cream cheese frosting, it's wonderful. I would recommend this restaurant to celebrate a special occasion.
Tamara O.
Tamara O.

The closet thing I have to Cheesecake Factory is the one in McAllen Texas. Which is a good 2 hours away. But it's honestly worth the travel. The Cheesecake Factory makes unique cheesecakes worth tasting! They have a variety to choose from and have amazing staff. Usually if there isn't a Cheesecake Factory near you, they tend to sell Cheesecake to Barnes and noble and contain some amazing varieties there! So if you're looking for that special flavor head down to the cheese cake Factory since it's worth spending some dough there šŸ˜­
Jana G.
Jana G.

I've been to many restaurants and enjoyed most of them but The Cheesecake Gallery will always b my favorite. Many restaurants will have small deserts after you finish your meal, but here they make their own cheesecake fresh and ready for you eat. They have so many different flavors and the food its self is amazing. They have different kinds of food, from Italian to Mexican. Their prices aren't so bad, but its worth every penny you spend they're because you won't be leaving unsatisfied. Definitely give it a try.
Norma P.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA

I love their cheesecakes! They have a huge assortment for different tastes. I personally like their strawberry cheesecake, red velvet cheesecake and their seasonal pumpkin cheesecake! My sister loves the Oreo one. Price point is higher than a store bought one but you will wow your family will be impressed if you pick one up for the holiday meal or an office potluck. Order ahead at the restaurant or sometimes you can find some frozen ones at the grocery store. Fresh is always better though.
Zarah Abigail P.
Zarah Abigail P.
Lompoc, CA

Cheesecakes have always been my favorite dessert. While some restaurants serve their cheesecakes, nothing compares to the Cheesecake Factory. Although it is more expensive compared to others, I think that it is so worth it. Their cheesecakes are rich (as it should be) and whatever flavor you choose doesn't taste artificial at all. They use real ingredients, not flavoring. I try different flavors everytime I go there and I have yet to taste one that I don't like.
Anusha S.
Anusha S.
Bellevue, WA

Its a good restaurant.
But I never miss the once in a year half price slice that makes me come back here again & again.
My fav cheesecakes are tuxedo, tiramisu & Reese's peanut butter, but have tried other flavors but prefer the above.
The chipotle chicken & Evelyn's pasta are a must try.
During dinner times the wait here in Bellevue is 30-40 minutes but by that time you get so hungry that the food tastes better.
Its pricey place but we go there on occasions.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY

Let me first start off by saying if you go to the Cheesecake Factory and don't have a piece of cheesecake what are you really doing there !? it states you in the face when you walk in ... on the menu ... etc the Oreo is my favorite it is so creamy and light and the cake breaks up all the filling huge chunks of Oreos and a light whipped cream ontop, beautiful presentation and amazing cheesecake in general, plus the drinks and food are very good.
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Somerset, KY

Special occasions since its pricey but well worth it. The cheesecake is amazing but so so rich. My favorite is lemon meringue. Also, the lemon drop martini is the best drink Ive ever ordered anywhere. My favorite dish is the shrimp scampi pasta with extra sauce on the side. Its amazing if your a seafood lover. We usually get eggrolls or the thai lettuce wraps as an appetizer. You cant go wrong, there is too much to love!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.

I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?

Join Now