BY CHEERWINE

Cheerwine® Unique Sparkling Soft Drink.
Real sugar.
Drink.
Bottling company.
Since 1917.
4-12 fl oz bottles (1420ml). see more...

• What stores can this be found in California?7 Answers
Mrs. Z.
Review for: Soft Drink 12 oz more...
My husband and I first had this during a trip to Wrightsville beach, NC. Fast forward three years and we found it in our local Wegmans! I love the cherry flavor and the sweet memories that drinking it brings back.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I live in Nebraska so this isn't readily available in grocery stores, but I had heard people talk about it amd I wanted to try it. I found Cheerwine at my local Cracker Barrel, and bought a bottle. It tastes kinda like cherry Pepsi only 10x better. I was pleasantly surprised because I was wprried it would taste like cough syrup and I wouldn't like it, but it's really, really good. I'm glad that my Cracker Barrel has it because this is one of my new favorites.
Ariel R.
I am a lifelong Californian so I never heard of Cheerwine until I was an adult. I'm lucky to have friends from all over the country and my friends in the southeast kept mentioning how amazing this soda was.

At first, I figured it was just like Dr.Pepper. It isn't. Cheerwine is so much better than Dr.Pepper. Cheerwine makes Dr.Pepper seem like Mr.Pibb. It's difficult to find this in California, I've only seen it in specialty stores. This year I went on a trip to Florida and upon stepping into Publix I made a beeline for the soda aisle. I bought a 12pk for myself and was so sad when I realized I couldn't bring the last couple cans onto the plane with me.

It's the perfect amount of cherry, and it's not too sweet. It's even gorgeous to look at. It's the perfect soda.
Lindsey S.
Middleburg, FL
I grew up on Cheerwine, as it's from my home state of North Carolina :) I remember I would walk with my sister and cousins from my grandma's house down to the little store down 'yonder' ;) and we'd all get our Cheerwine slushies from the slushie machine! Those were the BEST. I would give anything to have one again. They haven't always distributed them in all the states but recently they have expanded. When we moved to Florida when I was a kid, every time (which was pretty frequent) we'd head to NC to see the family we would stock up. I got all my friends loving it too! haha! It is unlike any other soda out there, so if you've wondered about trying it, DO IT! Will cause you to get your tongue, and sometiems your teeth and lips red :)
Sam S.
North Pole, AK
I just found this in Alaska! Oh I was so excited. Such an amazing taste and so smooth. Happy I'll have my once a week sweet drink back!!!

Sorry I meant to take the picture before I drank it....
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
Cheerwine, love of my life, why aren't you in the north east???? I've mentioned before in other reviews that I seriously love cherries. Usually in soda or candy form, this means it can be kind of medicinal tasting, but Cheerwine? Ohhh no. Crisp and clean without that thick syrupy feel, tastes like you're eating fresh cherries right off the tree! I literally beg my aunt to bring some with her every time she visits.
Ashley O.
Garner, NC
I am sorry to those who live outside of NC and can't find this! If you pay us a visit, definitely try some cheerwine. It's a delicious red-cherry flavored drink that packs amazing flavor without tasting like cough syrup as I have heard some cherry sodas do. I don't usually like soda, but this is one I will make an exception for.
Allison A.
Prattville, AL
I absolutely love this stuff. I first discovered Cheerwine years ago while on vacation in Gatlinburg, TN. At the time it wasn't sold in my home state (Alabama) so I would stock up on our yearly trip. They've finally expanded into other states and now I can get it here. It's like a cherry Dr Pepper, but heavy on the cherry. It's very fizzy, so unless you want it to explode when you open it, store it in your fridge.
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
Review for: Soft Drink 12 oz more...
My favorite soda and my favorite drink of all time other than sweet tea. I love cherry anything so this was a given. And despite many comments to the contrary, this is absolutely sold in other states than NC.. I used to find it in Walmart in Tallahassee, FL LONG BEFORE I ever stepped foot in NC. But it is nice that I am much closer now. ;)
Sam C.
At the risk of sounding like a stereotypical North Carolinian, this is by far my favorite beverage. It has become more accessible over the years (I've seen it in stores in VA), but it always reminds me of home. It's not cherry Coke, it's not Dr.Pepper, it's just in a class of its own. Rich flavor with extra fizz, and even better in a glass bottle.
Emily C.
What stores can this be found in California?

Target