Cheerwine® Cherry Soft Drink Legend 12-12 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by DeeAnna K.

BY CHEERWINE

Raise your glass to this legendary soft drink of the South. To this tall, bubbly drink of good cheer. To this flavor that always surprises. Cheerwine. Family owned since 1917. see more...

Tiffany R.
Review for: 2 more...
Cheerwine has been a family favorite since the beginning of it's existence. This drink is simply amazing. It has a strong and refreshing cherry taste with a subtle kick of caffeine. Greatness in every sip!
Jessica L.
HARVEST, AL
As I've gotten older, I've found myself not enjoying pop the way I did in my teens and early twenties. Cheerwine is one of those beverages I still love and now have to seek out. For days when I have a headache bordering on a migraine I find that popping open a bottle or can of this cherry, fizzy drink helps relieve the pain. Whether it's nostalgia or the bright flavor and caffeine, it makes me happier. Since it's a North Carolina treat, it can be difficult to find if you are not located immediately next to the state. However, if you check out their website you can find a locator and/or have it shipped directly to your door. It's like Cherry Coke meets Dr. Pepper with a little more kick than Sun Drop (my local caffeine popper).
Renesha R.
Gastonia , NC
This is my favorite beverage. Imagine cherry Pepsi but remove the cola. This cherry soda is not very sweet it almost have a nice thick taste. It is the perfect summer drink for any occasion. I recommend trying to find it. I know it is a southern drink so is very easy to find in North Carolina. When I visited California I could only find the glass bottles. Still worth it.
Katie I.
W Lafayette, IN
Didn't appreciate it as a kid until I moved to the Midwest where it wasn't available. Cheerwine is a bright red, cherry flavored soda that's pretty sweet, and I've been told comparative flavor-wise to a Dr. Pepper, but I'm not sure I fully agree there. They make for good gas station frosted drinks too!
Lauren R.
Northport, NY
Cheerwine is by far the best soda on the market. I have it all the time at school (I go to school in NC) and it makes me so upset that you can only find it in North Carolina. The taste is so amazing and its so refreshing. Its sweet but not overly sweet!
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love this stuff! I can't get it where I live more north, so I always have my family from North Carolina bring it for me when they can! It's such a treat, I love this stuff! It's basically cherry soda.
Michaela C.
Cheerwine is my absolute favorite, and it's definitely on the list of reasons I'm glad to live in the south!  A couple of years ago, they started carrying it at my local Publix, and I'm glad it's readily available now when I have a craving.  It's sweet, fizzy, and delicious!
Sara B.
Charlotte, NC
Cheerwine is part of my North Carolina heritage. The name would suggest that it has wine in it, but that isn't the case at all. It is a sweet soda/pop just like any other you would find at a grocery or convenience store.

If you live on the west coast, you may have to order it online or look for it at your local candy shop.

It is definitely worth trying and I grew up on it.
BooBoo's G.
I have been drinking Cheerwine since I was a kid. I lived up north, though, so I used take some home and hoard it! It will always be my absolute favorite soda! Way betty than cherry pepsi or coke.
Bailey S.
Old Hickory, TN
I have never had this until about 3 years ago. I love dr. pepper and cherry coke. I was told if I like these two, then I would like cheerwine. I do like it a lot. The only complaint is it goes flat pretty quickly.