Cheerios™ Oat Crunch Cinnamon uploaded by Isany C.Cheerios™ Oat Crunch Cinnamon uploaded by Isany C.Cheerios™ Oat Crunch Cinnamon uploaded by Rhonda M.

BY CHEERIOS

Cheerios Oat Crunch
Oats on O’s
Introducing NEW Cheerios Oat Crunch, made with Multi Grain Cheerios, topped with whole grain oats and real cinnamon. Cheerios Oat Crunch delivers substance in every delicious bite, featuring visible whole oats added to the O’s for added texture and a great crunch. Created for those seeking a hearty breakfast cereal choice with a unique texture and delicious taste to help start every day off right.

More than ½ of your Daily Recommended Whole Grains (26g whole grain per serving. At least 48g recommended daily)
Made with 5 types of Whole Grains including oats, sorghum and millet
Good Source of Fiber (4.5g of total fat per serving)
Contains 9 vitamins and minerals
No artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources

Ingredients
Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Whole Grain Corn, Modified Corn Starch, Canola Oil, Corn Starch, Honey, Corn Bran, Whole Grain Rice, Whole Grain Millet, Whole Grain Sorghum, Salt, Cinnamon, Tripotassium Phosphate, Baking Soda, Color (caramel color and annatto extract), Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) Added to Preserve Freshness.

Vitamins and Minerals
Calcium Carbonate, Zinc and Iron (mineral nutrients), A B Vitamin (niacinamide), A B Vitamin (calcium pantothenate), Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), A B Vitamin (folic acid), Vitamin A (palmitate), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.

Rhonda M.
Charlotte, NC
Cheerios Oat Cinnamon Crunch has no artificial flavors, colors or colors from artificial sources. Made with 5 types of whole grain and contains 9 vitamins and minerals. A wholesome cereal with a satisfying crunch! Delicious ingredients including Multi Grain Cheerios, topped with whole grain oats and real cinnamon! Nutritious, hearty and simply delicious. I bought this for the reasons I just listed. We do try to make an effort to eat better and healthier in our household. My son who suffers from psoriasis eats “very clean” so I try and look for products that can include him. The taste of these Cheerios is phenomenal. The perfect amount of cinnamon taste and crunch with the natural oats. It is not overpowering at all it is just right. We used almond soy milk and it was so delicious. It is definitely crunchy so it doesn't get soggy in milk (I can't stand soggy cereal!) We had this for breakfast with milk and also ate it dry as a snack. This is really good and to know it is heart healthy makes it an added bonus.
Halla A.
Springfield, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
So I’m not someone who likes insanely sugary-sweet cereals. So this cereal is definitely something I enjoyed. These are essentially the multigrain Cheerios (lightly sweetened already) with oats on the Os and coated with cinnamon. The oats had an extra crunch and the cinnamon makes the milk delicious.

If you like lightly sweet cereal, this is an excellent choice. If you prefer Cinnamon Toast Crunch level sweetness, I wouldn’t recommend 😂
Erica S.
Frankfort, IN
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This is my new favorite cereal! Anything in cinnamon has my vote . I'm already a big cheerios fan but this one is the best. The texture is great: doesn't get sorry and doesn't hurt the roof of my mouth. I like the added granola. Bonus: this one makes a great snack. I pour some in a baggy and bring it along for the car, the desk, outings. Great with milk, and without.
Ashes P.
Twinsburg, OH
I recently had a baby. And I am exclusively breastfeeding. I was happy to find this area because it has actual oats in it and I find that oats increase milk supply tremendously and consistently. It has a few different things going on in the cereal very crunchy cinnamon taste I like the taste of raw oats personally the Cheerios are the least important thing in this bowl doesn't get soggy really. If you are a nursing mother and you don't want to eat oatmeal every morning or an oatmeal based snack if you want to just change it up a little bit I suggested cereal.
Kendra B.
Manteca , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
The cinnamon combined with the oat crunchiness is amazing!!! I usually buy the apple cinnamon Cheerios but saw these and had to try them. I don’t believe they’re the healthiest cereal out there but definitely one of the tastiest.
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I love this cereal! It is SO filling. This is also coming from my boyfriend who eats like he’s starving all the time. A bowl of this will fill him right up. The flavor is good — sweet but not overly sweet. This is something I like because I am very unlikely to eat cereal in the morning if it’s packed with tons of artificial flavor and sugar. Plus this has a TON of fiber and protein which I tend to look for in foods.
Alyssa M.
Just purchased these yesterday and they are delicious,perfect amout of crunch and a hint of cinnamon packed into every bite.Also the amount of oats in this isnt overbearing.
Megan H.
Mesa, AZ
This cereal is so delicious! I usually have one bowl of cereal and I am ready to begin my day, but this cereal made me coming back for more! I will definitely buy again.
Amy N.
This might be my new favorite cereal. For reals, it's delicious, perfect amount of sweetness and the crunch is really nice and since it's basically granola it takes forever to get soggy! Plus its not too expensive and seems to go on sale pretty often. I really hope this isn't a limited time thing, because I will buy this again!
Brittany T.
This is the best cereal on the market right now!!! I'm going to stock up on this just in case it quits being sold!! If you like oats and cinnamon then you will love this cereal! Trust me it's so good and its good for you too!!