Cheerios Whole Grain Oat Cereal 18 oz uploaded by dana% L.Cheerios Whole Grain Oat Cereal 18 oz uploaded by Andrea W.

BY CHEERIOS #9 in Cereal

Cheerios Whole Grain Oat Cereal 18 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Alissa A.
I have eaten this cereal everyday of my life since I can remember. I ate it every single morning from grade school to high school to college. I have a sensitive stomach, so I like things that taste plain. These cheerios don't taste like nothing, but they definitely don't have a distinct flavor. I love eating these when I'm hungry but don't know what I am hungry for. They're filling and good for you as well, so it's perfect.
Hannah D.
Canandaigua, NY
I don’t think I can ever get sick of the original Cheerios. I’ve been having this since I was a few months old. I now prefer adding a sliced banana and have traded normal milk for almond! I usually eat this when I’m in a crunch for time, as a snack, or as a late night dinner when I don’t have the energy or time to make myself an actual meal. I love the flavor of all three of these ingredients together!!
Amy K.
My go-to breakfast AND snack is always Cheerios. It's the perfect, yet simple breakfast, as well as a super easy grab-n-go snack. It's filling along with tasty, and can be spiced up with added fruit or a drizzle of honey. If you have never tried Cheerios before, I definitely recommend you grab a box next time you visit the grocery store.
Eleanor V.
Sudbury, MA
Cheerios are one of the best grocery store cereals I have tried. I love the taste of them, even the original. I also love that they are good for you and have fiber and whole grain in them and not too much added sugar. They are one of my favorite breakfast cereals and I will continue to purchase them.
Franciele M.
Toluca Lake, CA
Cereal is my favorite type of breakfast. I love it when companies come up with health way. I don’t think I can’t never stop eating cereals was a breakfast meal but at the same time I don’t want to eat bad cereal.
Tabbetha H.
You can get more original than the original brand of Cheerios. This one was in my house growing up it is still in my house to this day and I'm 30 years old. My nephew's love it as a snack throw it in a bowl and they go they don't need no milk put it in a bag when your need to run out the door. Every time I bring a box home from the grocery store that's the first thing he either grabs or my boyfriend or even a roommate and we'll go sit down with this box and eat it
Ariana M.
Cheerios General Mills Cereal is my favorite cereal! It is light, healthy, and tasty. I love plain Cheerios with chocolate soy milk or Light & Fit Vanilla Yogurt 4-Pack 5.3oz Cup with PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter mixed in! Such a good breakfast or snack! :)
Virginia C.
Honestly I buy these for my baby. He loves them and they make a good portable snack to carry in his bag. They are perfect for his little hands and help with sensory development. And one day if I ever get the idea at the right time I will make Cheerio marshmallow treats. Yum!
sydney V.
Ann Ar
Cheerios are the perfect breakfast go to. Heart healthy whole grains with only the simplest ingredients. I like that they are very low in sugar compared to other top name cereal brands. and who said cereal was only for the morning?;) great for late night snacking.
Alicia D.
Atlanta
This is my all time favorite cereal. It’s perfect on its own as a snack, or with milk for breakfast. You can add some fruit if you want to add in your food groups, or even some chocolate syrup if you have a bit more of a sweet tooth in the morning. Amazing cereal!