BY CHEERIOS

Cheerios Whole Grain Oat Cereal 18 oz see more...

Alissa A.
I have eaten this cereal everyday of my life since I can remember. I ate it every single morning from grade school to high school to college. I have a sensitive stomach, so I like things that taste plain. These cheerios don't taste like nothing, but they definitely don't have a distinct flavor. I love eating these when I'm hungry but don't know what I am hungry for. They're filling and good for you as well, so it's perfect.
Hannah D.
Fairport, NY
I don’t think I can ever get sick of the original Cheerios. I’ve been having this since I was a few months old. I now prefer adding a sliced banana and have traded normal milk for almond! I usually eat this when I’m in a crunch for time, as a snack, or as a late night dinner when I don’t have the energy or time to make myself an actual meal. I love the flavor of all three of these ingredients together!!
Cat N.
When I was pregnant I ate a bunch of Cheerios specifically this one. Idk why. Just the taste and texture really made me want a lot of it. It’s a good choice if you want to eat on the healthier side. I have a couple boxes in my pantry. But if you don’t like a non sugary cereal this isn’t for you. It’s not crazy with sugar one of the main reasons I love it.
Ryahn E.
Greeley, CO
i know it’s weird to be obsessed with a cereal, but i’m obsessed with whole grain cheerios lmao. i don’t always love a very sugary cereal so this is my GO TO in the morning or for a snack. it’s low in calories, sugar, fat. i throw some cheerios, banana slices, and almond milk in a bowl! my favorite snack! i always have a big box in my pantry tbh
Amy K.
My go-to breakfast AND snack is always Cheerios. It's the perfect, yet simple breakfast, as well as a super easy grab-n-go snack. It's filling along with tasty, and can be spiced up with added fruit or a drizzle of honey. If you have never tried Cheerios before, I definitely recommend you grab a box next time you visit the grocery store.
Lauren K.
Midlothian , VA
We love Cheerios at our house! Not only are they a versatile cereal for adults (add some milk and top with fresh fruit), they are a great snack to throw in a little cup for my toddler. The fact that they are gluten free is a great perk too! We like all varieties of Cheerios, but nothing beats the original!
Christine W.
Atlanta
Who doesn't like Cheerios?  They're a staple in tons of family households, and have been for decades, for good reason.  There's no significant flavor to it, but for some reason it's the best snack and cereal for kids (and adults too).  I snack on Cheerios all the time, and it's super filling.  It's also gluten-free too, which I'm a big fan of and hard to find with cereals.  Highly recommend!
Dyanna M.
mira loma
Cheerios is good for your heart ,it may lower cholesterol level, perfect to mix with your favorite fruit , is very healthy and is not sweet , I always have this in my house for my daughters they like to add chocolate and strawberry and yum!
Trista C.
I normally would rate these Cheerios much higher since I have used them in my home for many years. Recently I have begun eating healthier and am becoming more conscious of what I feed myself and my kids. I like the simple ingredients and that they are now non-GMO but I am concerned about the amount of pesticides still found in the Cheerios. I wish they would come out with an organic variety.
Ariana M.
Cheerios General Mills Cereal is my favorite cereal! It is light, healthy, and tasty. I love plain Cheerios with chocolate soy milk or Light & Fit® Vanilla Nonfat Yogurt with PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter mixed in! Such a good breakfast or snack! :)