Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #92 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Madison B.
These are so fruity and fun to eat! They're a new flavor in my town and I love them. They're gluten free which is perfect for my household. Cheerios have been part of my family since I was a baby (literally they were my first finger foods)
Kelsey K.
When I saw that Cheerios came out with a strawberry flavor I was immediately hooked! the strawberry taste is very natural, not too sweet but still sweet enough and does not taste artificial. I love it and hope they make it permanent.
Pat C.
Me gusta este cereal mucho. El sabor es particular. Lo como una vez a la semana. No es Fit pero es divino. Rico en fibras. Sabe muy bien. Me encanta comerlo solo o con leche. Lo recomiendo ampliamente.
Sarah B.
Savannah
This is my favorite early morning meal! I have a bowl with some almond milk. It's simple, fast, healthy, and delicious! I would recommend to anyone who is trying to eat healthier and who have quick mornings to purchase this cereal.
Amber K.
Evans, GA
These are my absolute favorite cheerios ever 😭. I wish they weren't limited edition because then I could buy them all the time. They're so good! They're sweet but not too sweet and it's perfect! The price isn't bad either. Love them
Shelly H.
Spring Hill, TN
The strawberry doesn't taste "real" enough for me. I am really bummed because Wal-mart only had this big box and now I have a large box of cereal that I don't really like. I was skeptical and rightly so. No more strawberry Cheerios for me. If you don't like fake strawberry milkshakes, you won't like this cereal.
Haley D.
These are so healthy and delicious tasting. I love that they are now gluten free, and the best part is they don't taste any different. So you're getting a healthier product with the same great taste. And the strawberry flavor is perfection.
Jessica M.
Hudson, Nh
I am a huge fan of all different cheerios flavors, and this one is no exception. I love the strawberry flavor, but it is a little on the sweet side for me. I definitely recommend it as a toddler snack! My 21 month old LOVES it!
Rheanna C.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
These are good. They do get old pretty quickly though. We bought a box for the kids to eat dry on a raod trip. It is awesome that cheerios are going all gluten free with amazing flavors. Maybe we should cut up some bananas in it for a strawberry banana experience!!!
Savannah B.
If you like strawberries in general, you will LOVE these! It says limited edition but I hope they end up having them a long time! They are so delicious, definitely my favorite cereal at the moment!
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.