Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
sierra c.
Murfreesboro, TN
I thought they were gonna be gross, but they were actually really good. It adds to the flavor by spicing it up a little bit. It is not super strong and I like that. it was a faint strawberry flavor but still really good. They don't have strawberry pieces in the cereal if that's what you're thinking.
Aisha S.
Jersey City, NJ
taste good ideal for morning breakfast though not ideal for any desert if you want to opt for I used it for like first time and after storing for like 1 week I felt not so good about it. Healthy ofcourse, the packaging can go up to be little more hygienic.
Autumn H.
My 2 year old LOVES these!! Cheerios are a classic favorite in our household and I didn't know if anyone would like these when I tried them out. My sons (7 & 5) didn't care for them (they also don't like strawberries so that wasn't a huge surprise) but my littlest loves them and eats them for breakfast regularly!
Sarah G.
Newtown , PA
Sweet strawberry i enjoy eating it before going to bed, it is light for your stomach and good mount of fiber, tastes like real strawberries i eat it 3 days a week. I completely recommend the cereal people will like it
Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
The fact that it's limited edition is a bit upsetting but they are amazing & it's also great your heart but the strawberry definitely gives it a kick oppose to the original. I suggest you get it while you can.
Crystal S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Only available during strawberry season folks... aka summer. I'm so bummed. This stuff is amazing! Okay, I might overindulge because of the sugar but it's hard to stop at just one bowl for me. After these are off the shelves, Cheerios release the pumpkin spice variety for fall.. Ugh.. if only they'd take out the GMOs, we'd be set.
Madison B.
These are so fruity and fun to eat! They're a new flavor in my town and I love them. They're gluten free which is perfect for my household. Cheerios have been part of my family since I was a baby (literally they were my first finger foods)
Pat C.
Me gusta este cereal mucho. El sabor es particular. Lo como una vez a la semana. No es Fit pero es divino. Rico en fibras. Sabe muy bien. Me encanta comerlo solo o con leche. Lo recomiendo ampliamente.
Kelsey K.
When I saw that Cheerios came out with a strawberry flavor I was immediately hooked! the strawberry taste is very natural, not too sweet but still sweet enough and does not taste artificial. I love it and hope they make it permanent.
Amber K.
Evans, GA
These are my absolute favorite cheerios ever 😭. I wish they weren't limited edition because then I could buy them all the time. They're so good! They're sweet but not too sweet and it's perfect! The price isn't bad either. Love them
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.