Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #90 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Rachel L.
Saugus, MA
I bought this cereal last week because I figured it was worth a shot...who doesn't love cheerios? It was surprisingly good. It was sweet and had a strawberry flavor that didn't taste too artificial. Would recommend to try it out!
jennifer k.
Jamestown, NY
Was super excited to try these when they came out. Well worth the wait. And way better then the other brands as you can actually taste the strawberry in them. I love it. Plus cheerios has always been one of americas best brands
Bethany T.
One of my favorite memories of growing up was the fun flavors My cereal milk became after the cereal was gone! In my thirties an i still love it. But without all the junk of sugary kid cereals! Strawberry Cheerios gives me the yummiest milk ever, healthy an wholesome!
Jennifer G.
verona, PA
I had these at our vacation bible school this week. These were so good. I live the hint of strawberry flavor in them. These were great in a trail mix that the children made. They ate them up. I will be going out to buy these this week as I want them in my house!!!
Delaney P.
Catonsville, MD
These are DELICIOUS!!! I'm so bummed that they were limited edition. I was only able to find them at my local grocery store twice. The two boxes I was able to get my hands on were gone within a week, and I hope that they bring these back again or permanently.
Zulma U.
Frisco, TX
These are soo good ! I thought at first " How strange that seems gross " , bought it and it proved me wrong , has that good strawberry sweet taste very delicious, couldn't put it down , too bad they don't sell it anymore
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Fantastic choice for summertime and a refreshing way to upgrade the cheerios experience.

I love the strawberry flavor in them- they by far are very satisfying and totally what you expect for cheerios good for you and great tasting!
Sydne H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this flavor! I think this is much more exciting than just plain cheerios. If you like strawberry cereals then you'll love this. It makes the milk at the bottom taste very good too. Pretty healthy, so you don't need to feel guilty after having a bowl!
Courtney T.
Benton, AR
We really enjoyed the limited edition Strawberry Cheerios. We picked these up last weekend and they have been a hit for both the adults and baby in our family.

The strawberry flavor isn't a strong fake strawberry flavor. It's a nice hit on a healthy cereal.
Sophia G.
Pottstown, PA
It's a great idea, and they are just as tasty as the rest of the products that Cheerios makes...but that's part of the problem. They aren't unique to me. The fruit flavor is not very strong. I don't feel the explosion of fresh strawberry flavor that I hoped to feel.
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.