Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #93 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Sydne H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this flavor! I think this is much more exciting than just plain cheerios. If you like strawberry cereals then you'll love this. It makes the milk at the bottom taste very good too. Pretty healthy, so you don't need to feel guilty after having a bowl!
Sophia G.
Hamden, CT
It's a great idea, and they are just as tasty as the rest of the products that Cheerios makes...but that's part of the problem. They aren't unique to me. The fruit flavor is not very strong. I don't feel the explosion of fresh strawberry flavor that I hoped to feel.
Zulma U.
Frisco, TX
These are soo good ! I thought at first " How strange that seems gross " , bought it and it proved me wrong , has that good strawberry sweet taste very delicious, couldn't put it down , too bad they don't sell it anymore
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Fantastic choice for summertime and a refreshing way to upgrade the cheerios experience.

I love the strawberry flavor in them- they by far are very satisfying and totally what you expect for cheerios good for you and great tasting!
Courtney T.
Benton, AR
We really enjoyed the limited edition Strawberry Cheerios. We picked these up last weekend and they have been a hit for both the adults and baby in our family.

The strawberry flavor isn't a strong fake strawberry flavor. It's a nice hit on a healthy cereal.
Delaney P.
Catonsville, MD
These are DELICIOUS!!! I'm so bummed that they were limited edition. I was only able to find them at my local grocery store twice. The two boxes I was able to get my hands on were gone within a week, and I hope that they bring these back again or permanently.
Aisha S.
Jersey City, NJ
taste good ideal for morning breakfast though not ideal for any desert if you want to opt for I used it for like first time and after storing for like 1 week I felt not so good about it. Healthy ofcourse, the packaging can go up to be little more hygienic.
Sarah S.
Newtown , PA
Sweet strawberry i enjoy eating it before going to bed, it is light for your stomach and good mount of fiber, tastes like real strawberries i eat it 3 days a week. I completely recommend the cereal people will like it
Neen B.
The fact that it's limited edition is a bit upsetting but they are amazing & it's also great your heart but the strawberry definitely gives it a kick oppose to the original. I suggest you get it while you can.
Madison B.
These are so fruity and fun to eat! They're a new flavor in my town and I love them. They're gluten free which is perfect for my household. Cheerios have been part of my family since I was a baby (literally they were my first finger foods)
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.