Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Danielle L.
Vineyard, UT
I am so sad that I never see this cereal in stores anymore! All summer long, it was my go-to cereal - the flavor is amazing. It adds enough strawberry flavor without being overwhelming. And it doesn't have that artificial strawberry flavor either!
Rachael W.
Boca Raton, FL
These are soo good! I'm not a huge cereal person, but I decided to give these a try and I'm so sad that they are limited edition and not full time. They have the perfect amount of sweetness for a breakfast cereal or a late night snack.
Katie R.
Haslet, TX
Love strawberries and love strawberries so of course I had to try. They weren't too expensive. My daughter and I eat them everyday for breakfast. They also make s great snack for my 11 month old. Hopefully they continue to sell these!
Megan T.
This is my favorite Cheerios flavor ever! I'm so upset that it's only limited edition because they are SO good. They're made with real strawberries, so it doesn't taste like artificial strawberry flavoring. I could eat these all day 😍
Baylee W.
Why do the best foods have to be limited edition?! I love these Cheerios! The strawberry on the Cheerios tastes natural and fresh--definitely not artificial. It's sweet, tasty cereal that I don't feel bad about eating because it's healthy! Please make these stick around!
Casey T.
Bowling Green, KY
Cheerios are such a classic childhood cereal. I love the honey ones but I recently tried the strawberry and they were amazing. I purchased at the Kroger near me. These aren't very healthy because they contain too many carbs. I would buy the honey ones again but not these.
Rachel L.
Saugus, MA
I bought this cereal last week because I figured it was worth a shot...who doesn't love cheerios? It was surprisingly good. It was sweet and had a strawberry flavor that didn't taste too artificial. Would recommend to try it out!
jennifer k.
Jamestown, NY
Was super excited to try these when they came out. Well worth the wait. And way better then the other brands as you can actually taste the strawberry in them. I love it. Plus cheerios has always been one of americas best brands
Bethany T.
One of my favorite memories of growing up was the fun flavors My cereal milk became after the cereal was gone! In my thirties an i still love it. But without all the junk of sugary kid cereals! Strawberry Cheerios gives me the yummiest milk ever, healthy an wholesome!
Jennifer G.
verona, PA
I had these at our vacation bible school this week. These were so good. I live the hint of strawberry flavor in them. These were great in a trail mix that the children made. They ate them up. I will be going out to buy these this week as I want them in my house!!!
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.