Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #97 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Nikki S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Just purchased cause it was on sale and the kids always need cereal so I wanted something heathier than a sugar overload cereal. Tastes awesome and even my picky eater loves it!! I hope this flavor sticks around cause I know we'll be buying it often!!
Angela D.
This is a new family favorite. We love to eat this cereal with milk, as well as dry. I was worried the strawberry flavor was going to be to artificial but it actually tastes like you or put strawberries and a hint of sugar on your regular cheerios. I'm hoping they keep this one around for good.
Megan D.
Batavia, OH
I'm a huge Cheerios fan, no matter what the flavor is, so when I saw strawberry, I jumped on it as fast as I could. As always, it's wonderfully priced, and good for you! The strawberry flavor has quickly grown to be one of my favorites and I will definitely be buying it again. No complaints here.
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
Saw these at the store and hado to buy a box to try, my daughter loves them. I had to buy more boxes for her since I didn't know if I could find them again. She loves her cheerios these and the honey nut kind. I love cheerios also but my favorite kind cannot be found. Please please please bring back banana nut cheerios they are my absolute favorite.
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
The idea of strawberries and Cheerios really appealed to me as I love both; however, his version of Cheerios doesn't do it for me. The mild taste of strawberries is pleasant but not enough to warrant the addition of so much sugar. The strawberry coating seems to wash off in the presence of milk. I gave this three stars as it has a nice taste and it is still Cheerios.
Joelle K.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Everyone in my house loves Cheerios. Me, my husband and both kids, ages 5 and 2. We love all the flavors but Chocolate is a huge family favorite. The kids think they're getting a real treat and we know they're having a healthy breakfast. Win-win.
Kasia G.
Palatine , IL
I eat this everyday in the morning I'm in love with this I would eat this by the fire it is healthy because it's gluten free I eat this every morning and I can't stop I love the taste of the strawberries just add hubby and you won't be able to put it down.
Andrea H.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I wanted to try them because they were limited edition and I like them but I am not a big fan of the taste as much as I love the original or Honey Nut flavors. I won't buy them again, they are sitting in my pantry not being eaten. I won't be recommending them to friends and family.
Rachael W.
Boca Raton, FL
These are soo good! I'm not a huge cereal person, but I decided to give these a try and I'm so sad that they are limited edition and not full time. They have the perfect amount of sweetness for a breakfast cereal or a late night snack.
Danielle L.
Vineyard, UT
I am so sad that I never see this cereal in stores anymore! All summer long, it was my go-to cereal - the flavor is amazing. It adds enough strawberry flavor without being overwhelming. And it doesn't have that artificial strawberry flavor either!
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.