Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #94 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Yesenia Sheccid O.
This is a delicious cereal and its healthy for you. I recommend this brand of cheerios .
sohayl a.
ksar el kbir, Tanger- Tetouan
This cheerios limited edition strawberry cereal 12 oz box is good i really really love it
Milla P.
they're delicious! It has a very good taste and are very crisp! The perfect breakfast! 😍😍
Ale C.
I really like this one for my breakfast because is delicious and soft for my stomach...
Julie L.
I have these for my breakfast because they fill you up and they are really really nice
Ellen M.
Really nice I like it can be a bit plain filling lovely good breakfast to start the day
bianca p.
Tampico, Tamaulipas.
Odio leer que diga edición limitada, espero que no lo quiten nunca porque me encanta
Aj J.
Manila, Philippines
I love strawberries and this cereal is so perfect for me, taste great and i love it
Amparo V.
Puerto rico guaynabo
I saw this ones once and I loved them but unfortunately I can't find them any where
Gabriella D.
Very delicious and a good and healthy breakfast for every day for the day to star
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.