Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #92 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Jessica W.
So so gooooood! The strawberry is a gorgeous touch and adds a lot more flavour and makes me a feel a lot healthier!!
Melanie Chi Wing I.
Toronto
Love it for the morning as part of my breakfast routine. Bring it with you for school and work and snack on it dry!
Taylor M.
Ontario
This is my mothers favorite breakfast but not mine lol. It is good but the strawberry flavoring isn't too strong
Rebecca B.
Love these, tasty with some strwaberys on top, fave cereal. I buy these a lot mostly all gone in a few days lol :)
Astrid F.
Seattle
it's delicious, it tastes nice and is nutritious I do well
not as much cereal often but I like, and this is good
Rocio
Una delicia, es muy rico, el sabor a fresa es una maravilla, me encanta, es simplemente fantástico. Lo recomiendo
Alina I.
I love to have this in the morning..I have it with milk or yogurt and it's just perfect for starting the day. 😍😍
Renata S.
Además del qua lee esto nunca falta leche y cheerios lo mejor del mundo, rico y delicioso un muy buen desayuno
Amalia D.
These are some of my favorites, the strawberry flavor makes them soo gooood. i eat this product with regularity
Fernanda S.
Maracay, Aragua
I love the Cheerios with Strawberry, it is very delicious and i usually eat it for the dinner and breakfreast.
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.