Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #91 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Gabriel K.
I. Love. This cereal. I really wish this wasn't a limited edition product, because I would honestly make this the only cereal I would consume from this point forward. Having to eat gluten free, this thing is a lifesaver when adding some variety and excitement to my options when there are so few tasty cereals I can eat.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
I always keep this in my pantry for my kids they LOVE it! It has a very good flavor of strawberry to it so I'm sure that's why they love it so much, i don't like that it has a ton of sugar in it but my kids also like this for a snack. It is very fresh and affordable so i will continue to buy this i buy it at Walmart or Aldi's!!
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
Finding a tasty gluten free breakfast isn't the easiest thing in the world. Cheerios makes this easier by having an array of gluten free flavors. Personally I love the Strawberry cheerios but I will warn that they are not for everyone. They aren't the traditional strawberry flavor, but I very much enjoy it.
Kiana A.
This. Is. my . FAVORITE CEREAL! That sounds ridiculous, but it's so true!
As a kid, I loved these! Now I'm older and the newer editions are once again, my favorite! I love the texture - it's not gross, and when mixed with milk it just feels GOOD on my tongue.
It's weird, it's yummy; it's the kind of cereal that will quite literally brighten your day!!
Abby Y.
When I saw these in stores, my heart skipped a beat. I've always been a fan of the regular Honey Nut Cheerios, but I couldn't wait to try these out. They definitely didn't disappoint, and I would recommend giving them a try! The taste of strawberry is not overbearing, but rather adds a nice, fresh flavor. Go pick these up, people!
Cheryl R.
Milton, FL
At first we really liked these, my daughter is obsessed with regular Cheerios and these were good but not great. Almost too sweet for our liking. Also when you add milk to them after awhile the strawberry just kind of cones off the cheerio so you end up with a plain one anyways
Rachael L.
I loved these the moment I saw them. Strawberries are my favorite fruit and I kept wondering when Cheerios was going to add strawberries! The taste is great and doesn't have that artificial strawberry taste! I hope they keep these around and not just a seasonal product.
Kate D.
Homer Glen, IL
First off I love regular and honey nut cheerios. And I like Special K Red Berries, but this combination is AMAZING! I love the taste of strawberry with the cheerios. The hardest thing is finding them in the store, they sell out quickly! But they are a breakfast go-to in my house that the whole family loves.
Ashley C.
I love these cheerios! I bought them for my daughter as a healthy breakfast and she could not get enough of them! She ate them all of the time as a snack and meal in the morning! It really tastes like strawberries and is such a great price! This is a must have
Kathleen F.
Delicious! I love the slightly sweetened taste of this cereal. I eat a bowl of cereal every morning because I'm allergic to eggs and Cheerios has become my go-to cereal. I love that it comes in so many flavors, but this is my new favorite!!
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.