Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Malea R.
Snellville , GA
Okay well if you know me you know I LOVE MY CHERRY OH OH OH'S. But dang it yal i love these and since they are limited edition you cant get them year round. they cost about the same as the regular Cheerios, and go great with light vanilla almond milk or strawberry milk but they are sweet on there own. Ill definately buy them when ever they are out.
Viviana P.
OMG, okay. I bought these a few months ago because I saw them at Target in the cereal aisle and I said - STRAWBERRY CHEERIOS!? Heck yes. They are AMAZING. I don't normally eat Cheerios as my breakfast cereal, but these are genuinely SO GOOD. If you haven't tried them yet, I highly recommend them. They're also great as a quick snack by themselves.
Gabriel K.
I. Love. This cereal. I really wish this wasn't a limited edition product, because I would honestly make this the only cereal I would consume from this point forward. Having to eat gluten free, this thing is a lifesaver when adding some variety and excitement to my options when there are so few tasty cereals I can eat.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
I always keep this in my pantry for my kids they LOVE it! It has a very good flavor of strawberry to it so I'm sure that's why they love it so much, i don't like that it has a ton of sugar in it but my kids also like this for a snack. It is very fresh and affordable so i will continue to buy this i buy it at Walmart or Aldi's!!
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
Finding a tasty gluten free breakfast isn't the easiest thing in the world. Cheerios makes this easier by having an array of gluten free flavors. Personally I love the Strawberry cheerios but I will warn that they are not for everyone. They aren't the traditional strawberry flavor, but I very much enjoy it.
Kiana A.
This. Is. my . FAVORITE CEREAL! That sounds ridiculous, but it's so true!
As a kid, I loved these! Now I'm older and the newer editions are once again, my favorite! I love the texture - it's not gross, and when mixed with milk it just feels GOOD on my tongue.
It's weird, it's yummy; it's the kind of cereal that will quite literally brighten your day!!
Abby Y.
When I saw these in stores, my heart skipped a beat. I've always been a fan of the regular Honey Nut Cheerios, but I couldn't wait to try these out. They definitely didn't disappoint, and I would recommend giving them a try! The taste of strawberry is not overbearing, but rather adds a nice, fresh flavor. Go pick these up, people!
Cheryl R.
Milton, FL
At first we really liked these, my daughter is obsessed with regular Cheerios and these were good but not great. Almost too sweet for our liking. Also when you add milk to them after awhile the strawberry just kind of cones off the cheerio so you end up with a plain one anyways
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Oh my gosh....These Cheerios are AMAZING!!!!! Found them last year for the first time and fell in love!! Since they've been out this season I've gone through soooomany boxes and plan to stock up since they are seasonal. In my opinion, especially trying all varieties of Cheerios, these should be a year round product. Strawberry Cheerios are the best and definitely recommend going to buy some before they're gone!
Rachael L.
I loved these the moment I saw them. Strawberries are my favorite fruit and I kept wondering when Cheerios was going to add strawberries! The taste is great and doesn't have that artificial strawberry taste! I hope they keep these around and not just a seasonal product.
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.