Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #94 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Kaki C.
I love it when cereals have the fruits. It not only changes the colour of the yogurt or milk, but they taste super yummy, before it gets all soggy.
Maria Antonella V.
I love this cereal brand, is one of my favorite ever. I've been eating this cereal since I'm a little girl and I love it. Is very. Wet healthy
Viktoria Å.
I love this, IT's so Good, And i would bot bye anything Else then this, I love it. If people have problems with chase, I would recommend this
Chloe P.
I brought these when they first come out and I've lived by them ever since. I cannot say a bad word about the taste or texture.
Just Amazing.
Camille P.
Richmond, B.C.
Love it! Love the strawberry hint to it as well. I can purchase this cereal at any drugstores. The taste isn't too sweet so that's good! :)
Lily T.
This cereal is so good when it comes out you have to buy more than one box because it's always off the shelves due to everyone loving it!
María A.
Muy buen cereal, desayuno de todos los dias ,saludable, tiene vitaminas, no es costoso,vale la pena,se consigue muy facil en el super
Bertta J.
I like these cereals a lot and they taste really good. I eat these cereals quite often it the morning. And cheerios are also healthy.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
Cheerios are about the only cereal my son will eat. I love the variety box because It helps him become a big boy by making choices.
Lali P.
5/5 stars to this cheerio with strawberries, I love how strawberries taste with milk it is perfect I LOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTTTT
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.