Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #94 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Noah M.
San Juan
Cheerios is the best cereal brand, its classic, delicious and cheap, if you buy it every day you can have an amazing breakfast, i recommend eat it with yogurt or milk but its your preference, its so great
Afra F.
Kitchener , ON
Super healthy and tasty ! Actually one of my favorite cereals in the world!
I am Tottaly addicted to this healthy delicious cereal I have been enjoying this for like a year now so I would definitely recommend this cereal to you
Tia-Rose G.
Coventry, ['', '', '']
CHEERIOS! I love Cheerios, when they brought out this flavor I was so happy! It's healthy yet has a sweet smell and taste to it! It wasn't pricey and it was delicious, my family eat it all the time! Totally recommended!
Grace F.
Stroud, Gloustershire
From the moment I was eating breakfast 🥐 A bowl
of cherios would be infront of me X
Such a simple little delightful pleasure X ❤
Now with strawberries 🍓 🍓 what wouldn't you want X
Grace X
elsa i.
I really like these cereals they are very tasty and i very happy to had the chance to taste them because they are elimited edition they are so good i love the strawberry in the cereal it bring the sweetness so that is awesome love it so much the only thing is I'm note sure if it's healthy or not
Dulce B.
La fresa es mi fruta favorita, así que este cereal es uno de mis favoritos. Tiene los granos necesarios para la digestión y es super saludable. Cualquier persona lo puede comer sin ningún problema.
Monica Z.
Saltillo Coahuila
Muy buen cereal , no tan dulce con rico sabor a fresa . Para niños y no tan niños , si es saludable , para quien cuida de su figura pero en otra presentación , la verdad me encanta .
Karolina R.
rico sabor con fresa, buena presentación y además de todo saludable, mejor cereal como cheerios no hay, aunque el precio es un poco elevado, pero bueno por el sabor lo vale y claro esta que lo recomiendo.
Lauren L.
These turn soggy in milk way to quick and I hate soggy cereal, they taste like cardboard with a hint of strawberry, for someone that likes soggy cereal this would probably be perfect but for me is a no
Emma S.
Loved this change of flavor from ordinary Cheerios! After a while however they become quite sickly. I bought this product online, I eat it once in a while to switch up from my regular Cheerios.
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.