Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #92 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Joanne M.
Philadelphia, PA
I llve this kind when they came out with it very tasty even my son liked it
Taylor W.
Proctorville, OH
I love Cheerios and I love strawberries so the two together just make sense
Christina W.
Sault Ste, ON
These do not taste like strawberries. It is a really fake strawberry taste that is super sugary and doesn’t taste that great. I couldn’t even finish the box and I hate throwing things out. I would skip this.
Jess B.
I always loved these as a kid and didn't even realise how nutritious they are! I hardly eat cereal any more but I will occasionally buy this for other mensbwrs of my family. Goes really well with some sugar or fruits.
Lakshman S.
Chennai
Just writing “limited edition” makes me want to sift through pages of Google search results for a viable answer to “how to freeze time” so I can endlessly replay the moment when my milky spoonful of red-freckled oat rings embraced my taste buds like a cold strawberry shake on a warm spring day.

Yes, Strawberry Cheerios are that good.

Those who fondly recall Berry Burst Cheerios will be filled with poetic memories of the subtly sweet strawberry flavor, oatey crunch, and sophisticated tart aftertaste of the bygone classic. Eaten dry, the new Strawberry Cheerios have an ideal combination of strawberry flavor (emphasis on the straw, as opposed to just vague berry; although, now that I think about it, don’t think about eating straw. That’s freaking disgusting) and wholesome Cheerios taste.

Catalina W.
Frankfurt am Main
Just writing “limited edition” makes me want to sift.Yes, Strawberry Cheerios are that good.Strawberry Cheerios have an ideal combination of strawberry flavor (emphasis on the straw, as opposed to just vague berry; although, now that I think about it, don’t think about eating straw. That’s freaking disgusting) and wholesome Cheerios taste.
Chris N.
Escanaba, MI
I love them, saw them for the first time about a week ago, I'd say they my be healthy for you/ the strawberry flavor is right on and is priced just right.. wish they would keep them on the shelves longer and not just a limited edition. I love cheerios and Strawberries so the two together make it even better.
Sophia A.
Very nice to start a day with. I've been going through a light diet for my summer body project, and that surely is helping me out! Not pricey at all, seeing how it goes during the day. Fills me up with energy and keeps my hunger away, helping me out on those stressful exercises!
Nika S.
Freehold, NJ
I'm so sad these are limited edition! They are my favorite Cheerios. I have these as a fun gluten-free snack when the next meal seems too far off. They are just sweet enough without being overly sweet. I say get your hands on these before they are gone!
sanjana k.
Was my go to cereal. I used to eat this everyday for my breakfast when I was living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Really love it. It has an amazing flavor of strawberry which happens to be my favorite fruit too. Really loved eating it everyday,
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.