Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Becca T.
We always have these in the house. Very healthy for breakfast or a dessert at night.
The strawberries give this cereal the crunch it needs. I absolutely love this cereal
Stephanie H.
Mt Pleasant, TN
I love sugar with this cereal as well. Good breakfast or just a snack during the day.
Emily P.
I dotn like this one. its gross. I will not be able to get a chance to win the game.
Ally H.
Love this cereal! I'm in love with strawberry! It's super nice with low fat milk!!!
Cassie K.
Lawrence, KS
I love cereal so much my daily breakfast. I live the price and the cereal. So goid
Keiwandra C.
Norfolk, VA
These are actually pretty good! I wish they sold these all the time and everywhere.
Melinda K.
ohio
Wow I bought these to try to eat healthier but ended up eating whole box very good
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Yessss these are my very faveeee!!!! Amazing flavor and you can't stop eating them
Melanie V.
Woodstock, IL
These are healthy and good I was so excited to see these and I really enjoyed this
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.