Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #91 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Melanie V.
Woodstock, IL
These are healthy and good I was so excited to see these and I really enjoyed this
Ally H.
Love this cereal! I'm in love with strawberry! It's super nice with low fat milk!!!
Keiwandra C.
Norfolk, VA
These are actually pretty good! I wish they sold these all the time and everywhere.
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Yessss these are my very faveeee!!!! Amazing flavor and you can't stop eating them
Cassie K.
Lawrence, KS
I love cereal so much my daily breakfast. I live the price and the cereal. So goid
Melinda K.
ohio
Wow I bought these to try to eat healthier but ended up eating whole box very good
kristen b.
WILSON, NC
This was really good. I love ther strawberry flavor and ous a really good snack.
Paulina R.
Idk if its just me but i find these to be a little more sweet then what i prefer.
Alyssa H.
Sweet but not too sweet! Fantastic with almond milk for a nice late night snack.
Amanda C.
Omaha, NE
Our favorite
Hard to find
Tastes delicious in milk and dry
Affordable
Stays fresh
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.