Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
Not as good as the regular cheerios, I like the regular ones better. Try the normal ones
Ingrid B.
Sewaren, NJ
I love strawberry cereal, especially Cheerios one it just tastes good and price is fair.
Sajit P.
Irving, TX
Strawerry tastes so good. Once you try out you may fall love with Cherious seriously .
Marissa F.
Limited edition? Should have been around forever. Strawberries are life. Bring it back.
cecilia r.
I cant find these in the store anymore so that makes me sad but this cereal is so good
Erica B.
Taste just like real strawberries are in with the cereal. I snack on this all the time
Amanda W.
Waynesboro, PA
Sweet but not overwhelmingly so. True strawberry flavor and that great cheerio crunch.
Carolina C.
They very good and best of all they are healthy and kids friendly with milk or not milk
Candace L.
El Paso , TX
I tried these and the strawberry flavor was a little weird to me I wouldn’t recommend.
The strawberries give this cereal the crunch it needs. I absolutely love this cereal
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.