Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #87 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Candace L.
El paso, TX
I tried these and the strawberry flavor was a little weird to me I wouldn’t recommend.
Erica B.
Taste just like real strawberries are in with the cereal. I snack on this all the time
cecilia r.
I cant find these in the store anymore so that makes me sad but this cereal is so good
Marissa F.
Limited edition? Should have been around forever. Strawberries are life. Bring it back.
Carolina C.
They very good and best of all they are healthy and kids friendly with milk or not milk
Morgan R.
Richmond, Ky
Cheerios are so fun and all the different things they do without changing the cereal!
Emily P.
I dotn like this one. its gross. I will not be able to get a chance to win the game.
The strawberries give this cereal the crunch it needs. I absolutely love this cereal
Becca T.
We always have these in the house. Very healthy for breakfast or a dessert at night.
Stephanie H.
Mt Pleasant, TN
I love sugar with this cereal as well. Good breakfast or just a snack during the day.
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.