Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Paige U.
These are terrible! They honestly taste like the smell of fish and it's disgusting really .
Bailey S.
Minneapolis, MN
This cereal is awesome,especially if you love strawberry. It's one of my favorite cereals.
İskenderıye o.
Richardson, TX
Heck...anything with strawberry to me is so amazing! Can I get an ameen to that? people!!!
Kathryn Y.
Tecumseh, OK
Love these!!! Only down side is that they are limited edition. I'll be sad to see them go.
Ingrid B.
Sewaren, NJ
I love strawberry cereal, especially Cheerios one it just tastes good and price is fair.
Mary D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Lo consumo a menudo esta bueno tiene buen sabor y sobretodo es saludable por los 5 granos
jessie c.
Crossett, AR
I love that cheerios are coming in flavors! They are so good and make breakfast amazing!
Jennifer R.
Garfield, NJ
Cheerios it's the best it's good for your health it's reduces health problem which I love
Priscilla W.
Hobbs, NM
Love me some chocolate cheerios!! Great with or without milk & I love them for a snack!!
It is super good not amazing but it is good and yes thats it my brother eats it a lot l!
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.