Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #90 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Cristal M.
Nashville, TN
Strawberry cheerios !!! Favorite of all. I love strawberrys and with cereal, it's way better.
Mackenzie B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Thais cereal is always good! Tastes like the same old good Cheerios with a strawberry flavor.
marcy k.
Swoyersville, PA
My all time favorite. my daughter also loves these and their easy to pack and take in the go!
Sue B.
Cranks, KY
Best special edition Cheerios to be made. Please make them everyday! Great strawberry taste!
Toni D.
My daughter loves them but she loves anything that’s strawberry I guess there alright healthy
Lauren M.
An incredibly delicious cereal. I love Cheerios. This cereal had real strawberry purée in it
Malarie H.
Rowlett, TX
It's pretty good, but not as good as I was expecting! Still finish the bowl everytime though!
Daniele L.
E bom esse produto. Gostoso, crocante e sequinho. Compro muito biscoito. É bom e super útil
İskenderıye o.
Richardson, TX
Heck...anything with strawberry to me is so amazing! Can I get an ameen to that? people!!!
Kathryn Y.
Tecumseh, OK
Love these!!! Only down side is that they are limited edition. I'll be sad to see them go.
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.