Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Phil M.
London
Strawberry is such a nice addition to cheerios which is a classic cereal anyway. I love these.
Kaylia R.
Love Cheerios. Great for breakfast or a good snack for toddlers. My little one loves Cheerios.
Megan C.
These are very good! It's a nice change from the original cheerios. It reminds me of special K.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
I love cheerios!!!! So yummy!!! And heart healthy too!!!! If you haven't tried.......why not???
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
A good breakfast cereal. My daughter and husband both love it. Always pleased with the product.
Mackenzie B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Thais cereal is always good! Tastes like the same old good Cheerios with a strawberry flavor.
Asia V.
Casper , WY
I have a 10 month old and she loves these! They're a great snack and a nutritional breakfast.
Sue B.
Cranks, KY
Best special edition Cheerios to be made. Please make them everyday! Great strawberry taste!
Cristal M.
Nashville, TN
Strawberry cheerios !!! Favorite of all. I love strawberrys and with cereal, it's way better.
Toni D.
My daughter loves them but she loves anything that’s strawberry I guess there alright healthy
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.