Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #94 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Bailey S.
Minneapolis, MN
This cereal is awesome,especially if you love strawberry. It's one of my favorite cereals.
Daniele L.
E bom esse produto. Gostoso, crocante e sequinho. Compro muito biscoito. É bom e super útil
Mary D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Lo consumo a menudo esta bueno tiene buen sabor y sobretodo es saludable por los 5 granos
Ingrid B.
Sewaren, NJ
I love strawberry cereal, especially Cheerios one it just tastes good and price is fair.
jessie c.
Crossett, AR
I love that cheerios are coming in flavors! They are so good and make breakfast amazing!
Priscilla W.
Hobbs, NM
Love me some chocolate cheerios!! Great with or without milk & I love them for a snack!!
It is super good not amazing but it is good and yes thats it my brother eats it a lot l!
Jennifer R.
Garfield, NJ
Cheerios it's the best it's good for your health it's reduces health problem which I love
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
Not as good as the regular cheerios, I like the regular ones better. Try the normal ones
Ashley F.
Cantonment, FL
This is a delicious cereal and its healthy for you. I recommend this brand of cheerios .
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.