Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #92 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Nicki Leigh N.
Macon, GA
Cheerios are my all-time favorite cereal and an easy on-the-go option for breakfast/snack. As I also love strawberries, I was excited to try this cereal. It was actually quite good. Often strawberry flavored foods have a fake, sweet flavor. These had a good flavor with the same portability of regular Cheerios. What a fun twist on the classic.
Jasmina D.
Not sure why this is a limited item. Tastes good, you notice the strawberry . Purchased it randomly on time and definitely keep buying it each grocery run. Tasty. Price is similar to other cereals
Jade E.
Burnsville, MN
OMG these were so good! Just a hint of strawberry flavor but just enough to be so good! The flavor wasn't overwhelming but not too subtle. It's a healthy alternative to the other snacks I've chosen in the past!
Karolina R.
Bellaire, TX
I wasn't a big fan of these. The strawberry taste was too chemical. I think they're far better with the freeze dried strawberries than this. I won't be buying again.
Cassandra M.
Manvel, TX
I have two toddlers who are loving this cereal! I don't know what I'm going to do if it gets pulled from production any time soon! I usually have granola for myself but when my girls aren't looking I sneak some. They really do taste like strawberry and are delicious!!
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Not a big fan... While the cereal itself wasn't bad, and the strawberry flavor was tasty (not artificial at all), I usually enjoy eating my cereal with milk. When pouring milk upon Strawberry Cheerios, the milk became a sickly sweet berry flavor that I found unappealing and the cereal itself became soggy incredibly quickly. I couldn't eat more than 2 spoonfuls. I ended up giving the box away to a friend.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
The limited edition strawberry Cheerios was one of my favorites. I wish Cheerios would make this an all year round. Unfortunately I found this way too late and there was only one box left. It was so good. It definitely didn't taste like one of those fake sugary cereals like you used to have when you were a kid. I hope that they bring this one back again I would definitely stock up.
Kelly M.
Ronkonkoma, NY

The idea of strawberries and Cheerios really appealed to me as I love both; however, this version of Cheerios doesn't do it for me. The mild taste of strawberries is pleasant but not enough to warrant the addition of so much sugar. The strawberry coating seems to wash off in the presence of milk. I gave this three stars as it has a nice taste and it is still Cheerios.
Malea R.
Snellville, GA
Okay well if you know me you know I LOVE MY CHERRY OH OH OH'S. But dang it yal i love these and since they are limited edition you cant get them year round. they cost about the same as the regular Cheerios, and go great with light vanilla almond milk or strawberry milk but they are sweet on there own. Ill definately buy them when ever they are out.
Viviana P.
OMG, okay. I bought these a few months ago because I saw them at Target in the cereal aisle and I said - STRAWBERRY CHEERIOS!? Heck yes. They are AMAZING. I don't normally eat Cheerios as my breakfast cereal, but these are genuinely SO GOOD. If you haven't tried them yet, I highly recommend them. They're also great as a quick snack by themselves.
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.