Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #87 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Jennifer L.
N Las Vegas, NV
I was obsessed when these came out there are so good I didn't even need the milk they are that good
Brittany L.
Mount Vernon, KY
I recommend this cereal to anyone who is trying to eat healthy but also eat stuff that's very good.
Elene B.
New Castle, DE
Very tasty .. I eat it with great pleasure .. I recommend everyone to eat this delicious something
Kimberly C.
Reading, PA
These are really really yummy you can never go wrong with Cheerios all these new flavors are great
Natasha W.
My favorite cereal. Good for you, but tastes great! Slightly sweet, and satisfies my sweet craving!
Kaylee F.
Eugene, OR
Mmmmm hearth healthy and amazing . When they say on tv it is healthy for your heart... It really is
Chelsey C.
N Palm Beach, FL
So so good I wish it was easier to find sometimes I love strawberries and Cheerios perfect combo
Chandary C.
Fall River, MA
Extremly delcicous . very healthy. Flavorable and satisfying taste . i would definately recommend
Airon Z.
Atlanta, GA
I love the classic Cheerios. But adding strawberries inside of it just makes it that much better.
Katya R.
Atlanta, GA
I eat it ever morning, they are delicious, and cheap, and you can found it everywhere, I like it
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.