Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #94 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Kaylia R.
Love Cheerios. Great for breakfast or a good snack for toddlers. My little one loves Cheerios.
Alyssa F.
Wasn't impressed all that much with this product. Too much of a strawberry taste for my liking
I love my cereal you can never go wrong with it something to eat every morning and every night
Megan C.
These are very good! It's a nice change from the original cheerios. It reminds me of special K.
Asia V.
Casper , WY
I have a 10 month old and she loves these! They're a great snack and a nutritional breakfast.
Samantha C.
New Bedford, MA
Great snack dry or for breakfast with almond milk kids enjoy it too so not just mom approved
Malarie H.
Rowlett, TX
It's pretty good, but not as good as I was expecting! Still finish the bowl everytime though!
Jessica H.
I love the strawberry cherrios cereal! It tastes very simple and it is healthy for breakfast.
Toni D.
My daughter loves them but she loves anything that’s strawberry I guess there alright healthy
Cristal M.
Nashville, TN
Strawberry cheerios !!! Favorite of all. I love strawberrys and with cereal, it's way better.
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.