Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #87 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Katie R.
I've always loved Cheerios & they impressed me even more with this limited edition Strawberry Cereal!
Brandie H.
Pensacola, FL
Multigrain cheerios is probably one of my absolute favorite cereals... It is a must have in my house!
Olivia J.
Charlotte, NC
these are so good! the strawberry adds so much flavor to the Cheerios! I wish they'd bring them back
Megan M.
Pocatello, ID
These are way good. It has more of a natural flavor instead of super processed. All in all it’s good.
ashley B.
Wow this has such a good strawberry taste and its pretty good for you. I always get these at walmart.
Alejandra H.
Ozone Park, NY
I love this cereal! It's delicious, it's perfect to eat on breakfast and have energy for all the day
Gracie B.
Vandalia
Another good type of Cheerios. Tasty and good for you. Price is not too bad. Bought these at Walmart
Trisha S.
Wendell, NC
this is probably the only Cheerios box of cereal that I'll eat! they're so good and also good for you
Anastasia L.
Conway, NH
These are so tasty and yummy. The strawberry isn't way too sweet and not too bland. There perfect.
Rebecca T.
I love cherrios and I love strawberries! Perf combo,light breakfast meal...totally the best thing.
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.