Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Jessica P.
Hometown, IL
We recently purchased these when we saw them at our local target and I'm glad we did they are fantastic.
Kristen B.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
So good! I bought it in bulk! The best part was drinking the strawberry milk when you reached the bottom!
Vanessa C.
Immokalee, FL
I love strawberry cereals I buy them all the time and they are healthy very healthy I needa go on a diet
Sarah A.
I have always been a fan of strawberry anything. so when I had these they were absolutely amazing to me
Melissa C.
Selma, IN
I recently tried Cheerios Limited Edition Strawberry Cereal and I really enjoyed the slight sweetness.
Kyla C.
Owensboro, KY
I wish these weren't limited edition. My mom and I love these. They taste amazing and aren't too sweet.
Kailyn K.
Philadelphia, PA
I love strawberries so these are excellent. Give you great protein for the day!!! Definitely recommend
Betsie M.
Pearl, MS
My grandson likes to eat these for breakfast and also for a snack. You can start them at an early age.
Diana S.
Neptune, NJ
Really good I can tell why they are litmutes edition it's the best hopefully you keepo selling mf them
Olivia K.
North Lawrence, OH
Definitely one of my favorite flavors. I love strawberry and cherrios and them put together was great.
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.