Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #94 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Kaylee F.
Eugene, OR
Mmmmm hearth healthy and amazing . When they say on tv it is healthy for your heart... It really is
Jennifer L.
Las Vegas, NV
I was obsessed when these came out there are so good I didn't even need the milk they are that good
Elene B.
New Castle, DE
Very tasty .. I eat it with great pleasure .. I recommend everyone to eat this delicious something
Anastasia L.
Conway, NH
These are so tasty and yummy. The strawberry isn't way too sweet and not too bland. There perfect.
Brittany L.
Mount Vernon, KY
I recommend this cereal to anyone who is trying to eat healthy but also eat stuff that's very good.
Rebecca T.
I love cherrios and I love strawberries! Perf combo,light breakfast meal...totally the best thing.
Natasha W.
My favorite cereal. Good for you, but tastes great! Slightly sweet, and satisfies my sweet craving!
Mariana M.
Me encanta este cereal porque su sabor es dulce y suave y el toque de fresa que tiene me encanta
Chelsey C.
N Palm Beach, FL
So so good I wish it was easier to find sometimes I love strawberries and Cheerios perfect combo
Chandary C.
Fall River, MA
Extremly delcicous . very healthy. Flavorable and satisfying taste . i would definately recommend
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.