Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #97 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Diana S.
Neptune, NJ
Really good I can tell why they are litmutes edition it's the best hopefully you keepo selling mf them
Betsie M.
Pearl, MS
My grandson likes to eat these for breakfast and also for a snack. You can start them at an early age.
Kailyn K.
Philadelphia, PA
I love strawberries so these are excellent. Give you great protein for the day!!! Definitely recommend
Sarah A.
I have always been a fan of strawberry anything. so when I had these they were absolutely amazing to me
Melissa C.
Selma, IN
I recently tried Cheerios Limited Edition Strawberry Cereal and I really enjoyed the slight sweetness.
Olivia K.
North Lawrence, OH
Definitely one of my favorite flavors. I love strawberry and cherrios and them put together was great.
Alejandra H.
Ozone Park, NY
I love this cereal! It's delicious, it's perfect to eat on breakfast and have energy for all the day
melissa b.
Eagle Pass, TX
Yum! Awesome for breakfast befor work or school! My child loves them especially the strawberry cereal
Katie R.
I've always loved Cheerios & they impressed me even more with this limited edition Strawberry Cereal!
Brandie H.
Pensacola, FL
Multigrain cheerios is probably one of my absolute favorite cereals... It is a must have in my house!
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.