Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Germantown, TN
I love cheerios and I love any cereal that adds strawberries to the mix. This was a 10/10 cereal for me.
Eileen P.
Huntington Park, CA
This taste great cause its strawberry and that's my faviorate flavor of anything so thats why I love this
Victoria M.
This strawberry cereal is my favorite. It isn't too sweet, but it's sweet enough to cure my sweet tooth!
Rachael R.
Absolutely delicious! Cheerios definitely got it right with the strawberry flavor! Needs to be permanent!
Elida C.
Dallas, TX
Ajaus. auau aau au ahs ha gsgsgs bsb vabs bababa babab absb babsb sbabab sbsbs bababa ba b sb sbs bsbssb
Ashley W.
Perfect for my toddler. Lightly sweetened and very crunchy. These are one of the few foods she eats now!
Betsie M.
Pearl, MS
My grandson likes to eat these for breakfast and also for a snack. You can start them at an early age.
Kyla C.
Owensboro, KY
I wish these weren't limited edition. My mom and I love these. They taste amazing and aren't too sweet.
Diana S.
Neptune, NJ
Really good I can tell why they are litmutes edition it's the best hopefully you keepo selling mf them
Kailyn K.
Philadelphia, PA
I love strawberries so these are excellent. Give you great protein for the day!!! Definitely recommend
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.