Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #93 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Ashley W.
Perfect for my toddler. Lightly sweetened and very crunchy. These are one of the few foods she eats now!
Eileen P.
Huntington Park, CA
This taste great cause its strawberry and that's my faviorate flavor of anything so thats why I love this
Victoria M.
This strawberry cereal is my favorite. It isn't too sweet, but it's sweet enough to cure my sweet tooth!
Stephanie S.
El Paso, TX
My baby's favorite cereal. It's not too sweet and not too without flavor it's just perfect for breakfast
Jennifer M.
Swampscott, MA
These are super tasty. I like that the taste is not artificial in any way. I would continue to buy these
Elizabeth R.
Germantown, TN
I love cheerios and I love any cereal that adds strawberries to the mix. This was a 10/10 cereal for me.
Elida C.
Dallas, TX
Ajaus. auau aau au ahs ha gsgsgs bsb vabs bababa babab absb babsb sbabab sbsbs bababa ba b sb sbs bsbssb
Sonni W.
Grayson, LA
I love this! I buy at Walmart for a great price. This really fills me up with all the protien and fiber.
Casey M.
Lake Charles, LA
Great snack to grab on the go! I especially enjoy them with dried fruit like blueberries or banana chips.
Rachael R.
Absolutely delicious! Cheerios definitely got it right with the strawberry flavor! Needs to be permanent!
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.