Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #87 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
sabrina H.
Bell, CA
I love eating this every morning. I cant live without its very good especially with the strawberry in them
antonio r.
Blue Island, IL
Need to bring this back!!!! tasted great and milk tasted even better afterwards but these were really good
Lyly R.
Hempstead, TX
The chocolate is my favorite though all are a good option I love them but chocolate is the best.... For me
Best cereal ever ! Love it and it taste wonder ! You can have it as a snack or breakfast but you'll love it
ZeKayla B.
I didn't know about these until I went to my parents house and my mom showed them to me. These are great!
Jessica P.
Hometown, IL
We recently purchased these when we saw them at our local target and I'm glad we did they are fantastic.
Eileen P.
Huntington Park, CA
This taste great cause its strawberry and that's my faviorate flavor of anything so thats why I love this
Stephanie S.
El Paso, TX
My baby's favorite cereal. It's not too sweet and not too without flavor it's just perfect for breakfast
Ivette E.
These Cheerios™ Limited Edition Strawberry Cereal are so good the kids love and enjoy them for breakfest
Victoria M.
This strawberry cereal is my favorite. It isn't too sweet, but it's sweet enough to cure my sweet tooth!
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.