Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #92 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Cheerios Strawberry Cereal
Best cereal ever ! Love it and it taste wonder ! You can have it as a snack or breakfast but you'll love it
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
So yummy. Perfect for the morning when you have to leave soon! It's wonderful because it's not very sweet.
antonio r.
Blue Island, IL
Need to bring this back!!!! tasted great and milk tasted even better afterwards but these were really good
Ivette E.
These Cheerios™ Limited Edition Strawberry Cereal are so good the kids love and enjoy them for breakfest
Rachel M.
Lexington, KY
I love this cereal. I’m pretty biased because i love all cereal really. But this is a pretty good cereal.
wendy g.
Tomball, TX
My daughter love this sherios her favorite fruit is strawberry but I feel sad because is limited edition
Kristen B.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
So good! I bought it in bulk! The best part was drinking the strawberry milk when you reached the bottom!
Vanessa C.
Immokalee, FL
I love strawberry cereals I buy them all the time and they are healthy very healthy I needa go on a diet
Jessica P.
Hometown, IL
We recently purchased these when we saw them at our local target and I'm glad we did they are fantastic.
Ashley W.
Perfect for my toddler. Lightly sweetened and very crunchy. These are one of the few foods she eats now!
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.