Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Alissa R.
New Castle, PA
Love this in the morning. Such a good cereal as it is and with the strawberry flavor now
Added it is so good
Brenna L.
Richmond Hill, GA
The only thing that could make heart healthy Cheerios better is strawberry flavoring and this does the trick
Donna A.
Norfolk, VA
Really enjoyed these cheerios. I hope they bring them back as a regular flavor. I often ate them as a snack.
Ysamar B.
Me encanta este cereal. Jamas me aburro de el, puedo desayunar todos los dias con el. Es lo mejor del mundo
Best cereal ever ! Love it and it taste wonder ! You can have it as a snack or breakfast but you'll love it
antonio r.
Blue Island, IL
Need to bring this back!!!! tasted great and milk tasted even better afterwards but these were really good
Sofia M.
Sewell, NJ
This is terrific! It's the best of both worlds with having to slice the strawberries. The flavor is real .
Lyly R.
Hempstead, TX
The chocolate is my favorite though all are a good option I love them but chocolate is the best.... For me
Emely C.
Lawrence, MA
Muy bueno no son mis favoritos o ero auenque no sean mus favoritos son muy buenos principalmente con leche
sabrina H.
Bell, CA
I love eating this every morning. I cant live without its very good especially with the strawberry in them
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.