Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #87 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Misty M.
Norcross, GA
Love me some cheerios. Gotta have a bowl at least 3 times a week for breakfast. And sometimes for lunch or dinner
John S.
This cereal isn't too bad. The strawberry flavor is a little off for me, but overall an enjoyable breakfast items
Delaney W.
I love cheerios and strawberries and this cereal combination in amazing it tastes so delicious definitely try it.
Brenda G.
Anaheim, CA
💜 I like this cereal strawberry is good. Excellent source of fiber and protein s. I like cereal in the morning s.
Maggie B.
Warsaw, NY
I really like how this tastes. It’s not too sweet it tastes very clean. It’s healthy. I’ve bought it a few times.
Chelsie D.
Christiansbrg, OH
I wish this flavor wasn't limited edition. It's been my go-to cereal since it has came out. The flavor is great!
isabella l.
When i was a child always breakfast with Cheerios! It was my favorite
Now I buy occasionally but i still love it
Christy J.
Vienna, WV
Oh my yummy!! I wish they weren't limited edition! I'm gonna have to stock up, the taste is so fresh and summery.
Allison S.
Buckeye, AZ
I saw this flavor in the store thee other and thought oooooo that looks yummy but it was too pricey for my budget
Amanda K.
I love anything strawberry and this tastes so good! If you add bananas too it as well then it just tops it off.
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.