Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #87 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Sammi S.
Rockford , IL
Anything gluten free with cheerios is amazing. pure amzing. jobg well done to them and the entire team at cheerios.
Brianna C.
New Bedford , MA
Not a huge fan of this flavor for some reason. It just doesn't taste good to me. Too strong of a strawberry taste.
Betsi S.
Providence, RI
Voy a ser muy sincera no me gusta este cereal mi papa simpere lo compra supongo que por lo barato, pero no es rico
Aly V.
Brooksville, FL
I love anything strawberry, so I thought why not try it out. I recommend them if they're still around near anyone.
This cereal is so yummy. It fills you up. I would say that this is a pretty healthy cereal. It's also a good price.
isabella l.
When i was a child always breakfast with Cheerios! It was my favorite
Now I buy occasionally but i still love it
Jae I K.
I have nieces and nephews that stay over and they love this cereal almost at much as they love the cinamon toast.

Stephanie T.
St Augustine, FL
Delicious! Taste better than original cheerios, while still feeling healthy! I would definitely recommend these.
Brenda G.
Anaheim, CA
💜 I like this cereal strawberry is good. Excellent source of fiber and protein s. I like cereal in the morning s.
We can't always find this cereal but it's my daughter's favorite. She loves the taste and will eat several bowls.
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.