Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Michelle
If you live strawberries you'll love this cereal! Good flavor and jazzes up the usual Cheerios. They are pretty good
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
These are super tasty! They're grate in milk, or by themselve! My box prefer them without milk, great car ride snack!
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
Strawberry Cheerios are my favorite cereal!! Only giving 4 stars because I'm so upset that I can't find them anymore!
Daniel R.
One of the best breakfast ever. The strawberry flavor is awesome and it's not expensive. I can eat it all the time.
Latrisa M.
Detroit, MI
I love cheerios although ive never had the strawberry edition which I strongly agree taste better than the original.
floof g.
These are gross and now I know why they are at the dollar store. They taste fake and I wouldn't recommend buying them
Linda O.
I usually buy Honey Nut Cheerios but I have enjoyed these when I can find them in the store. I enjoy the fruit in it
Jenifer r.
Rochester, WA
Este cereal lo como todas las mananas son muy buenos y muy ricos . Siempre tiene que estar estos cereales en mi hogar
This cereal is so yummy. It fills you up. I would say that this is a pretty healthy cereal. It's also a good price.
Amy D.
Roswell, GA
Delicious! This a great strawberry flavor and it turns your milk a yummy pink color. I wish they were not seasonal!
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.