Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Omaria M.
This cheerios with strawberries was heaven!!!! the fist time I tasted it i couldn't believe that they were form cheerios. Made a big bowl of this babies and eat them all day long. TASTY
Alyssa W.
Anderson, SC
These were good! I loved the strawberry taste and it is a good healthy breakfast choice. I will be buying these again. Even though nothing compares to the original Honey Nut Cheerios. This is something different
Angelica B.
York, PA
I'm seriously obsessed with these cheerios. I'm not even a huge cereal water but need to increase my vitamin intake [ calcium and vitamin d ] and Dont drink milk on its own. These are delicious, full of vitamins and addicting !
Jacquelyn J.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This limited edition flavor of cheerios is one I would look toward to buying every year if it was seasonal. Just like the other cheerios flavors it has a hint of flavor to it thats not over powering. Leaves the milk tasting just like starwberry milk too!! Definitely worth trying if you can find it.
Cynthia S.
Harmony, FL
I like cheerio's so I thought I would love these because I love anything strawberry. I was a bit let down on the taste but they weren't gross just thought it would be a party in my mouth. I honestly wouldn't buy it again.
Meagan C.
Rockdale, IL
This was one of my favorite flavors of Cheerios! I'm so sad this was only seasonal. It was sweet but not overly sweet. I found this at Walmart originally. I hope they bring this back. If they do, I'm stocking up!
🖤❣️Alana J.
Allentown, PA
I love Cheerios to begin with and when I saw they had strawberry I had to try it. I loved it, it takes like strawberry and it’s just soo good. Not to pricey and definitely something I like to eat in the morning
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
These strawberry cheerios are amazing! My daughter loves them especially when they turn her milk pink! They are always on sale at my local food store and I love that they have so many varieties to choose from!
Nicki Leigh N.
Macon, GA
Cheerios are my all-time favorite cereal and an easy on-the-go option for breakfast/snack. As I also love strawberries, I was excited to try this cereal. It was actually quite good. Often strawberry flavored foods have a fake, sweet flavor. These had a good flavor with the same portability of regular Cheerios. What a fun twist on the classic.
Jasmina D.
Not sure why this is a limited item. Tastes good, you notice the strawberry . Purchased it randomly on time and definitely keep buying it each grocery run. Tasty. Price is similar to other cereals
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.