Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #91 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
Strawberry Cheerios are my favorite cereal!! Only giving 4 stars because I'm so upset that I can't find them anymore!
Latrisa M.
Detroit, MI
I love cheerios although ive never had the strawberry edition which I strongly agree taste better than the original.
Daniel R.
One of the best breakfast ever. The strawberry flavor is awesome and it's not expensive. I can eat it all the time.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
These are super tasty! They're grate in milk, or by themselve! My box prefer them without milk, great car ride snack!
floof g.
These are gross and now I know why they are at the dollar store. They taste fake and I wouldn't recommend buying them
Linda O.
I usually buy Honey Nut Cheerios but I have enjoyed these when I can find them in the store. I enjoy the fruit in it
House of M.
Just tried these this week as an impulse buy. VERY tasty and I would buy again. They have a nice strawberry flavor.
This cereal is so yummy. It fills you up. I would say that this is a pretty healthy cereal. It's also a good price.
Betsi S.
Providence, RI
Voy a ser muy sincera no me gusta este cereal mi papa simpere lo compra supongo que por lo barato, pero no es rico
Samantha S.
Phoenix , AZ
Anything gluten free with cheerios is amazing. pure amzing. jobg well done to them and the entire team at cheerios.
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.