Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #87 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Tamara B.
Largo, FL
I do love my strawberries in my cereal so I put it in my cereal with extra strawberries yummy yummy I'm ready to get some
Kym K.
Bismarck, ND
Cheerios and strawberries, what can i say, it just got better! I can eat them with or without milk and still taste great!
Michelle Z.
Clifton, NJ
Good cereal, trustworthy brand. The strawberries are a nice touch and good flavor. Can be a little dry without any milk.
Melissa C.
Williamstown , NJ
I was a bit weary about buying these because I didn't think they were going to taste good but they are sooooo delicious!
Jasmine S.
Monroe, LA
Yes! This is the best flavor of cheerios ever! My kids love this. It is a limited edition so i purchase up to 2-3 boxes.
Winter A.
These Cheerios are really good. They taste kind of frosted to me in a good way and smell so good and the taste mmmmm! 😋😋
Ujin B.
Palatine, IL
I always loved the original Cheerios but I wanted to try something else and decided to try this flavor and fell in love 😍
Diamond N.
Lansing , MI
I love cheerios and I love strawberries... So. Of course I love this cereal 😍 one of the best variations since honey nut
Michelle S.
Calera, AL
Didn't like these too much. The kids hated them. I had hoped we would but they seem to have a slightly off aftertaste.
Summer M.
This is delicious! I hope it becomes a regular flavor! It's great with almonds sprinkled on top! It's pretty healthy to
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.