Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #94 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Diamond N.
Lansing, MI
I love cheerios and I love strawberries... So. Of course I love this cereal 😍 one of the best variations since honey nut
Stephanie V.
Philadelphia, PA
I can't get enough of these. I love cheerios I seriously can't get enough of them. There are always cheerios in my house
Michelle Z.
Clifton, NJ
Good cereal, trustworthy brand. The strawberries are a nice touch and good flavor. Can be a little dry without any milk.
Julie G.
Holland, MI
I love this cereal! I love Cheerios to begin with but adding strawberries is a win win. My kids love it too which helps.
Emily C.
Arkadelphia, AR
I love the subtle strawberry taste of these Cheerios! They give the cereal a great pop and the fruity taste is wonderful!
Jasmine S.
Monroe, LA
Yes! This is the best flavor of cheerios ever! My kids love this. It is a limited edition so i purchase up to 2-3 boxes.
Winter A.
These Cheerios are really good. They taste kind of frosted to me in a good way and smell so good and the taste mmmmm! 😋😋
Ujin B.
Palatine, IL
I always loved the original Cheerios but I wanted to try something else and decided to try this flavor and fell in love 😍
Panta M.
Canoga Park, CA
I don't like the taste and def don't like the after taste. I love strawberries and this didn't taste like it all too well
Melissa C.
Williamstown , NJ
I was a bit weary about buying these because I didn't think they were going to taste good but they are sooooo delicious!
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.