Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #94 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Kaitlyn B.
Newport, NC
The only problem with this cereal is that is was limited edition!!! Strawberries are delicious!! Especially with Cheerios!!
Bonnie S.
Aurora, OH
This sounded good but was way too sweet. It had an artificial taste and I didn't care for it and would not purchase again.
Ismah K.
Absolutely delicious tasting cereal. I love the strawberry flavor it's so refreshing and tasty. The milk afterward is great
Lauren S.
Portland, OR
These have such a nice flavor. I love the natural strawberry flavor. This has been one of my go-to cereals in the morning.
Chantelle M.
I saw these at price rite bought them and loved them! I went back and bought more. I wish they came in bigger boxes though.
Jessica P.
Pittsburgh, PA
i really with this wasn't limited edition!! my mom bought these once and they were amazing. i hope they come back soon !!!
Brittany A.
Abilene, TX
These are the most amazing Cheerios I have every tasted. I used to put strawberries in my Cheerios and now I don't have to!
Sherece M.
West Bend, WI
I live that they are now outting fruit into cheerios. It makes the bland taste of cherrios so much better to eat healthy.b
Heidi M.
Junction City, OR
I honestly love the taste of Multi Grain Cheerios. I've been enjoying them since I was a kid. Great taste and good for you!
Miranda R.
Greenville, SC
I love when Cheerios comes out with flavors like these i hate that they're limited edition because the flavor is so great.
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.