Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #91 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Julia M.
Cheerios have always been super yummy to me, ever since I was a kid. That will never change! And all these new flavors are fantastic!
Sarah W.
Dallas, NC
I love cheerios, and I love strawberries, but there is not nearly a strong enough strawberry flavor in this cereal. It is very dull.
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove, NC
I Love Cheerios and these Strawberry Cheerios put me over the moon!! I am glad they are now gluten free so that everyone can join in.
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
So good. I love these and the frosty strawberry cherrios. I can eat them with or without milk. Great snack and very child friendly.
Evelin G.
San Antonio, TX
Are a very good option for breakfast for those who get up early to school, so we have more energy, nutrients and also are very rich
Ligia C.
Virginia Bch, VA
These w re so yummy. I really loved this flavor of chererios. I know they are limited edition, but I wish they were easier to find.
Kim T.
I love Cheerios but I felt like the strawberries were too tart for me. I would prefer fresh fruit. I stick to regular Cheerios. :)
Martha O.
Kansas City, MO
This special edition version was a hit at our house with the kids. Didn't taste fake as expected. Will purchase again if I see it.
Krista S.
Valdosta, GA
My daughter absolutely loves this cereal!!!!! I love it because not only does she like it, it's healthy for her. Make it permanent!
April M.
Sutherlin, OR
My family loves these. I WISH these weren't limited edition though. I would buy these again and again. Best price point at walmart
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.