Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #97 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Amber M.
Covington, GA
My son loves the chocolate cheerios! And it's not bad for you. If he keeps eating these I'll be OK with that. I love honey but cheerios.
Hannah S.
South Burlington, VT
I love trying the limited editions but strawberry was too seeet this time. Cheerios are great as an on the go snack but it was too sweet
Bree M.
This is really good to snack on or just eat like regular cereal. It doesn't taste bitter like normal cheerios and tastes great with milk.
Marissa L.
Pittston, PA
One of our family's favorite cereals. There is just a touch of sweetness to it and isn't overloaded with sugar like some other cereals
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
I really loved this kind of cheerios. it's such a shame that I can't seem to find them anywhere nowadays. They're one of my favorites.
Neomi M.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Surprisingly good, was not sure how it was going to taste. Was not disappointed. Will be buying again. Also my 6yo loved them as well.
Kristen S.
Easy snack. Great flavor. Our toddler loves these and I love the ingredients. I may have to stock up since it's a limited time variety!
Linda H.
Cheektowaga , Ny
Not the best flavor. :( We thought it would be delicious when we added the milk but it kinda tasted fake. We did not purchase again.
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove, NC
I Love Cheerios and these Strawberry Cheerios put me over the moon!! I am glad they are now gluten free so that everyone can join in.
Sarah W.
Dallas, NC
I love cheerios, and I love strawberries, but there is not nearly a strong enough strawberry flavor in this cereal. It is very dull.
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.