Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #92 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Mariana Y.
Denver, CO
My favorite cereal by far!

I wish they keep selling it forever

The flavor is just so good and sweet

I can eat this every day (I actually do)
Ashley H.
Laporte, IN
Really wish this wasn't a limited edition cuz this one was by far my favorite and I loved it so much next to the just regular honey nut ones
Noemi G.
Elizabethtown, NC
De todos los cereales el mas saludable es cheerios porque no contiene tanta azucar y es mas fibra, que es lo mas debemos buscar en un cereal
Marissa B.
Super delicious. Always eat these when I'm craving them, I always out bananas and jelly depending if it has no sugar if so than just bananas
Maria V.
Glendale, AZ
Can't believe this cereal is limited edition it's so tasty I really enjoy this cereal at first I was so iffy about getting it but glad I did
Melissa W.
Mesa, AZ
I just tried these a week ago and loved them. I am watching my weight and cholesterol and these are a great alternative to the regular flavor
Kirsti O.
Lees Summit, MO
Love strawberry flavored Cheerios! These were good and the flavored milk afterwards was a nice treat! I wish these weren't limited edition!
Amanda B.
Fort Drum, NY
Pretty decent cereal if you are looking for something healthy. This is a great choice of trying to have low calories and lower cholesterol.
Nicole F.
I recently purchased this, and I have been eating a bowl of this every morning. I really adore the sweet, strawberry taste of this cereal.
Alexis S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love this cereal..you can never go wrong with cheerios. The flavor of the milk was awesome after having this too..def one I will get again.
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.