Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #90 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Stephanie F.
I wish they would make these part of the permanent line of Cheerios. My kids went bananas over this cereal. I tried it and it was really good.
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
Fruity and toasted oats flavor. Easy to find in stores and is a good value for the size and price of the product. Will continue to purchase!
Shannon C.
Medford, OR
I was so excited when I saw that there were Strawberry Cheerios! I love all flavors of Cheerios and these are just as delicious as the rest!
These taste soooo good!!!!! They literally are heaven in a box! They taste like candy and strawberry milk! Defiantly gets a five star review!
Kristina B.
Paducah, KY
Love this new strawberry cereal. It has a real and not fake strawberry taste to it. It is super yummy and my whole family is in love with it!
Mariana Y.
Denver, CO
My favorite cereal by far!

I wish they keep selling it forever

The flavor is just so good and sweet

I can eat this every day (I actually do)
Marissa B.
Las Cruces, NM
Super delicious. Always eat these when I'm craving them, I always out bananas and jelly depending if it has no sugar if so than just bananas
Ashley H.
Laporte, IN
Really wish this wasn't a limited edition cuz this one was by far my favorite and I loved it so much next to the just regular honey nut ones
Maria V.
Glendale, AZ
Can't believe this cereal is limited edition it's so tasty I really enjoy this cereal at first I was so iffy about getting it but glad I did
Kristin S.
I'm not a big fan of cherrios, but I love this one. At the end all the milk is all pink and taste delicious. I wish it wasnt limited edition.
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.