Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Shelton R.
Long beach
I love these cereal and eat a bowl almost every morning with a cut up banana in it ..its good for the heart which is a plus for me and my body
Stephanie F.
I wish they would make these part of the permanent line of Cheerios. My kids went bananas over this cereal. I tried it and it was really good.
Christina C.
Lansford, PA
Oh these are so yummy. I wish they were not a limited edition... Same cheerio flavor we are. All use to just with the added kick of strawberry.
Jaime P.
These were absolutely delicious! I love strawberries a lot and i loved this! I would totally recommend this if you could get your hands on it!
Lindsay K.
West Linn
We loved this! We would love it even more if it wasn't seasonal! My children go through it very quickly and always ask for this for snack tjme
Micaela O.
I love these because I love strawberry! I eat this whenever my mom brings it to the house but it has great flavor and defiantly heathy for you
lizbeth r.
Lo e en cant get enough. Too bad is limites edition and later on they will discontinue and there i go again searching for another good cereal.
Melissa W.
Mesa, AZ
I just tried these a week ago and loved them. I am watching my weight and cholesterol and these are a great alternative to the regular flavor
Emily H.
Fruity and toasted oats flavor. Easy to find in stores and is a good value for the size and price of the product. Will continue to purchase!
Noemi G.
Elizabethtown, NC
De todos los cereales el mas saludable es cheerios porque no contiene tanta azucar y es mas fibra, que es lo mas debemos buscar en un cereal
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.