Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #97 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Helem V.
Framingham, MA
I love this brand of cereal and the strawberrie one is the best one every morning I eat this and it is good I really reccomend this for you guys and especially children my sisters love too.
Jeannie L.
Brooklyn, NY
I was shopping in Wegman's a few months back and I discovered strawberry flavored Cheerios for the first time. I definitely purchased it because it was marked "limited time". But it was also because I love strawberries and Cheerios in general because their cereals taste healthier. It is not bland like Rice Krispies and is not overly sweet like Fruit Loops. It is the perfect "healthy" cereal for me. Unfortunately, it is only for a limited time. I tried purchasing the Very Berry flavor after, but it wasn't the same for me.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i simply love cheerios limited edition strawberry cereal and eat this every morning because it keeps me happy and healthy. this cereal is inexpensive and i purchased at shaws. there are many other flavors .i would recommend this to friends and family
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Oh my gosh....These Cheerios are AMAZING!!!!! Found them last year for the first time and fell in love!! Since they've been out this season I've gone through soooomany boxes and plan to stock up since they are seasonal. In my opinion, especially trying all varieties of Cheerios, these should be a year round product. Strawberry Cheerios are the best and definitely recommend going to buy some before they're gone!
Priscilla C.
Edison, NJ
I'm a huge fan of the honey nut cheerios and plain cheerios. If you like bland cereals with fruit like special k, then this is for you. I don't think kids would like this, but it is a healthier alternative compared to others. I prefer real fruit in my cereal.
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
These have great flavor and are a nice twist are regular cheerios. I have always enjoyed the holiday or limited edition flavors so i always make sure to check them out. They are still pretty healthy just not as much as the regular ones of course but that was fine by me
sierra c.
Murfreesboro, TN
I thought they were gonna be gross, but they were actually really good. It adds to the flavor by spicing it up a little bit. It is not super strong and I like that. it was a faint strawberry flavor but still really good. They don't have strawberry pieces in the cereal if that's what you're thinking.
Autumn H.
My 2 year old LOVES these!! Cheerios are a classic favorite in our household and I didn't know if anyone would like these when I tried them out. My sons (7 & 5) didn't care for them (they also don't like strawberries so that wasn't a huge surprise) but my littlest loves them and eats them for breakfast regularly!
Ashley W.
Battle Creek, MI
If you snack...strawberry cheerios is perfect. I love to make my own trail mix and eat the cheerios in my breakfast yogurt, and Cherios are the perfect size for it! Its a perfect sensory play/snack for babies ...you just cant go wrong with cheerios.
Victoria C.
San Antonio, TX
I actually liked these. My daughter went with me to the store and begged for these. I got them thinking they would be like every other fruit cereal. But they were not! They tasted like the real deal! So yummy and actually not terrible for my daughter to eat. Loved it!
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.