Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #92 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Airius H.
I like cheerios and I like strawberries but I do not like the combination. The flavor doesn't mesh well with the texture of the cereal and vise versa.
Christian D.
Gilmer , TX
I have never loved a cereal more. The strawberry was so refreshing and delicious. I hope it comes back every year, because I will buy the store out!
Tammi Fatima H.
Hollis, NY
I start off most of my days with cereal and milk and this is a perfect one for me. Though i switch sometimes when i want something a little sweeter.
Virginia S.
I tried this because I didn't have time to cut up my fruit and was surprised that the taste was awesome. It does have a natural strawberry flavor.
Amber H.
I haven't had this type of Cheerios in a while but I think that I my go buy some now! They were my favorite type of Cheerios that I have tried yet!
Angela S.
Carmel , IN
Yummmy! I wasn't sure about these, but after I tried them I loved them! There is a delicious addition to your regularly delicious Cheerios cereal!
Heather D.
Very light strawberry flavor that makes a great morning cereal or even a snack. I mix them with Greek yogurt for breakfast for some added protein!
Julie R.
I don’t think these have enough strawberry flavor. Cheerios is always a go to for nutrition, flavor , price etc but not a big fan of this flavor.
Christina C.
Lansford, PA
Oh these are so yummy. I wish they were not a limited edition... Same cheerio flavor we are. All use to just with the added kick of strawberry.
Shelton R.
Long beach
I love these cereal and eat a bowl almost every morning with a cut up banana in it ..its good for the heart which is a plus for me and my body
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.