Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by pauline t.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Kathleen F.Cheerios Strawberry Cereal uploaded by Cassandra M.

BY CHEERIOS #97 in Cereal

Strawberry Cheerios Is Made With Real Strawberry Puree And Other Natural Flavors, Making It A Family Favorite That’s Only Available This Spring And Summer.  Make Sure To Grab A Box As They’re Limited Edition And Going To Go Fast!

• What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? They look so good 1 Answers
Nichole P.
Rapid City, SD
These cheerios taste awesome! I love that there are different flavors to choose from. My daughter also loves these and will eat them any time of day for a snack.
Karley T.
I bought them from walmart on sale just to try out. They were tasted way better then I expected. You dont need to need suger because they have strawberryies.
Emily H.
Love this cereal! I enjoy it as a part of my breakfast (dry) or just as a snack. It is pretty sweet but the taste is great. I would definitely repurchase it!
Laura M.
OMG! Cheerios are great. But Strawberry Cheerios?! IT'S AMAZING! I loved this so much and I'm afraid that I wouldn't find it because it's a special edition.
Jessica B.
So glad I got my hands on one of these boxes while I could find them!! I've loved Cheerios all my life, and I knew these strawberry ones would be delicious!
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
I really like these cereals they are very tasty and i'm very happy to had the chance to taste them because they are a limited edition and they are so good
Melissa C.
This is one of my favorite cheerios flavor. Instead of having plan cheerios with fruit cut up in it you can save some time and not have to cut anything up!
Samantha t.
Florence
I really like these strawberry flavored Cheerios. I love strawberries and I love Cheerios. If you do too I recommend trying this. I think you will love it
Cyndi s.
South Amboy, NJ
Was iffy on trying these, but I am glad that i did. They are flavorful, crisp and not too heavy. Also, there's not a lot sugar in it. It's the perfect mix
julissa m.
Rexburg, ID

I have a very good experience with this food product because it is very delicious and I love to consume . whenever I can , I breakfast a bowl of cheerios.
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
What time of the year is the Strawberry Cheerios sold?
Giselle S.